Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Courses for club fitting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

Courses for club fitting Empty
PostSubject: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 am

Hi, i'm not too sure where i shall place this topic, if this is in a wrong section, please feel free to move it to the appropriate one.

Just wondering is there any course available locally for club fitting ?

please advise...

thank you.

snowman
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 am

I assume you mean academic/learning courses, right? Best to PM DGMan directly to see if he can give you a lead.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am

Technospaz wrote:
I assume you mean academic/learning courses, right? Best to PM DGMan directly to see if he can give you a lead.

hi techno...

yes, i mean academic / learning courses available locally.

I did a search on internet and cant really find anything there.

I find my interest for golf has grown stronger and i think such course would definitely help me to gain more knowledge about golfclubs. Currently, i was like searching and reading thru internet, but somehow it's like bit and pieces...hehe

thank you.

snowman
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 am

Alternatively, you can just stand outside Big Fish night and day (like Fight Club) until DGMan takes you in as his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 am

Technospaz wrote:
Alternatively, you can just stand outside Big Fish night and day (like Fight Club) until DGMan takes you in as his apprentice.

haha, that's a good one !!

i guess if there such a course available, it would be interesting.

hehe... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 am

Technospaz wrote:

i've been doing that for the past 352384232 days but to no avail, master DGMan still does not want to take me in as THE apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:39 pm

mervyntan wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

i've been doing that for the past 352384232 days but to no avail, master DGMan still does not want to take me in as THE apprentice.

Take off your Hello Kitty belt'lah! Too pansy to be club fitter.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Technospaz wrote:
mervyntan wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Take off your Hello Kitty belt'lah! Too pansy to be club fitter.

haha...

i believe good thing are worth waiting for..MT, u would need to have determination and master DGMan will accept you one day..but take techno's advise..remove you hello kitty belt..haha !!

ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courses for club fitting   Courses for club fitting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courses for club fitting
Page 1 of 1