Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Query about Kranji Golf Course booking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Query about Kranji Golf Course booking Empty
PostSubject: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 am

Hi, guys, had seen many games at Kranji Golf Course and have a few queries;

1) SAFRA members enjoy some discount for playing but can SAFRA (Ordinary) member book for a slot? Or only members can do the booking?

2) Can a member book for a flight for 4 non members?

Trying to plan for the next round of game for the beginners/high handicappers..

Heard that the pace of game is very fast and very crowded on weekends. Any other recommendations? JB is an option for us but not during the CNY period where traffic is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 am

SCC.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:47 am

KK meant Sembawang Country Club.
Back to top Go down
icorpion
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 am

I heard SCC, now close 9 holes for renovation...so need to play 2 round of 9 holes...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Yup. That is correct.
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks, bros...how about these?

1) SAFRA members enjoy some discount for playing but can SAFRA (Ordinary) member book for a slot? Or only members can do the booking?

Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 pm

ringrain_78 wrote:
Hi, guys, had seen many games at Kranji Golf Course and have a few queries;

Trying to plan for the next round of game for the beginners/high handicappers..

Heard that the pace of game is very fast and very crowded on weekends. Any other recommendations? JB is an option for us but not during the CNY period where traffic is crazy.
You can call Kranji (6795-2300) or NSRCC (6540-8500) for answer to your booking queries.

As for the pace of play in Kranji, I actually found it quite slow. If you are a beginner, its quite natural to feel "pressed" by flights behind in SG. But during CNY, Kranji is practically empty on day1 of CNY, ok for day2.

Something else which I enjoyed in Kranji is their weekend evening 9 holes. Quite empty. You probably enjoy your golf more if you like to go a bit slower and just enjoy the serenity Kranji offers during the sunset moments.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Query about Kranji Golf Course booking   Query about Kranji Golf Course booking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Query about Kranji Golf Course booking
Page 1 of 1