Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

booking of golf game in Japan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
golfjunk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfjunk

booking of golf game in Japan Empty
PostSubject: booking of golf game in Japan   booking of golf game in Japan I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi,

going holiday in Japan, hand itchy but cannot find any website that provide booking of Japan golf course. Anyone has any experience doing it?

golfjunk
Back to top Go down
bb2
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bb2

PostSubject: Re: booking of golf game in Japan   booking of golf game in Japan I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:40 pm

which part of Jap you going? if you are playing resort courses, most of them allow for you to book a tee time via email through their websites.

And on Tues, I believe a lot of courses allow walk-ins, because its considered an Admin day for them and lunch and bathing amenities are not provided. And of course you get to play at a discount.

Check the websites of the courses you intend to play for fees and booking details
http://www.golf-in-japan.com/courseguide.php

Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: booking of golf game in Japan   booking of golf game in Japan I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:14 am

@golfjunk, when u going? I plan to go 13th June Hokkiado. Nvr golf there b4 but thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
golfjunk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfjunk

PostSubject: Re: booking of golf game in Japan   booking of golf game in Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks BB2 for the reply.

Yes as advice from BB2 I walk in to the golf course on Tuesday and they even provide club and shoe rental. Of course not the best equipment but had fun.

beehome

I am back from Japan. June is a good time to visit Hokkiado, temperature 16-28. I was in Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo. I played in Kyoto in one of the less popular course. Heard from my ex-Jap-boss popular course are usually members only and very expensive, so follow him to a smaller course at out-skirt.

You can follow the link provide by BB2. I use the same link while playing there.

Hope you have fun

Golf junk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: booking of golf game in Japan   booking of golf game in Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

booking of golf game in Japan
Page 1 of 1