Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booking teetimes in Vietnam Golf Courses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teeofftimes VN
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Booking teetimes in Vietnam Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Booking teetimes in Vietnam Golf Courses   Booking teetimes in Vietnam Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Dear all golfers

We are Vietnam Enterprise, it's nice to become the member of Golfrepublic.org and meet Singapore golfers. I'm here to share and get information from all golfers outside of Vietnam. on this topic, I would like to show you about golfing business in Vietnam, our business in Online Golf Booking at the site www.teeofftimes.com.vn or www.teeofftimes.vn

We are corporating and have contract rate with almost golf courses in Vietnam, and are looking to find out the partners in Asia as : Malaysia, Thai Land, Singapore, Korea..

We would like to introduce Vietnam golfing to Asia Golfers and vice versa. by the site www.teeofftimes.vn, will make golfers conveniently book the best discounte golf teetimes

Any enquiry and booking, please contact us as : booking@teeofftimes.com.vn

Tel : +84 3839 8562

Handphone : +84-1223341188

Web : www.teeofftimes.vn
Back to top Go down

Booking teetimes in Vietnam Golf Courses
Page 1 of 1