Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses

Go down 
+10
Gray
golfjoy
Duval_S
mengteck71
asahi
Frederick
ghoonk
mizzy
Khorkar
missmoon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses Empty
PostSubject: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Sad, air stewardess are now dancers as well.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 pm

why sad? I sure watch lor.. nowadays i never pay any attention to the FA safety brief.. but with this.. I still catch no ball, but at least I PAY ATTENTION.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:56 pm

You right tho, I shouldn't be. I should appreciate the bounce... Smile
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:14 pm

was that Cebu or chio bu airways?
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Frederick

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

That was really cool... confirm watch safety instructions...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:37 am

Very innovative........great idea to freshen up the old way of giving instruction on board.

Helps a lot in sending the message out when the SAs are chio and carry bounce. Razz
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:02 pm

AirPlane seems to be already in the air when they show the safety features.. safe meh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Wonder if you be paying attention if its a male air steward. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 pm

if the air stewards can dance like that.. then maybe~~

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Hmm.........Ms Moon, lemme see....you were at their performance at F1 lately? ROFL
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

asahi wrote:
Hmm.........Ms Moon, lemme see....you were at their performance at F1 lately? ROFL

WASTED!!! i never go!!!
so regret now~~
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Quote :
missmoon wrote:
if the air stewards can dance like that.. then maybe~~

heard only...tat if you charter a 747 plane...this can might be arranged......

ok ok...you don need to thank me for that idea
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

I wonder if my 'mascots' demo ... would you all pay attention? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Quote :
golfjoy wrote:

ok...u have to tell me...which one is your mascot? the one in white....definitely i watch...(paying is another thing)
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:58 pm

wah lan eh. the stewardess quite chio leh. compared to SQ standard these days, I'd say got good fight man.
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
golfjoy wrote:

ok...u have to tell me...which one is your mascot? the one in white....definitely i watch...(paying is another thing)

Duval, u horr.... I don't know whether I should laugh or cry! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 am

Got Cebu Air at changi or not ah?
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:12 am

watermyforrest wrote:
Got Cebu Air at changi or not ah?

Have lah... have lah!!!
sunny
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 am

Are we going golfing to PH anytime soon, flying Cebu? tongue
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:14 am

Sigh... I am going to Manila today but not on this airline.. Mad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

Bro, maybe show the FAs the video and request for them to do so? Razz
Back to top Go down
Swerve
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:00 am

Ok so does that mean that in the event of an imminent plane crash....we must dance our way off the plane as well? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses   New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New way to demonstrate safety feature by the Cebu Pacific Air Stewardesses
Page 1 of 1