Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please drive safety......................

Go down 
+2
golfchowmk
hardrock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

Please drive safety...................... Empty
PostSubject: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:02 pm

I watched this twice. The first time, I couldn't finish it. I turned it off. I just finished it with misty eyes because I knew what to expect, but I can't get over seeeing all those deaths and all that blood. Those poor children. I... broke down for the baby who flew into the windshield. I hadn't known of these people, but I shed tears for them. Especially for the girl and boy on the bridge when they got hit and he died. So much of this stood out. I will be a careful driver and I cannot stress enough how helpful and heart- wrenching it was. Please be more considerate when you speed....
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Bro hr as i can said when u want to speed pls do consider.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks for the reminder... Same here.. I don't want to cause any suffering to others and be a killer on the road..
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Hardrock, how do you copy the vedeo, like what you did here?
I want to circulate this excellent video
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
tanjongtiger
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Thanks for the reminder... Same here.. I don't want to cause any suffering to others and be a killer on the road..

agreed. my friend just had an accident too... drive carefully. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:06 pm

I am going to drive on the left lane and at very auntie speed liao after watching this.... What a Face affraid Sad

titu
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:21 pm

seebayho wrote:
Hardrock, how do you copy the vedeo, like what you did here?
I want to circulate this excellent video

you go to youtube and copy the URL

and paste the URL to Video
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 pm

hardrock wrote:

I watched this twice. The first time, I couldn't finish it. I turned it off. I just finished it with misty eyes because I knew what to expect, but I can't get over seeeing all those deaths and all that blood. Those poor children. I... broke down for the baby who flew into the windshield. I hadn't known of these people, but I shed tears for them. Especially for the girl and boy on the bridge when they got hit and he died. So much of this stood out. I will be a careful driver and I cannot stress enough how helpful and heart- wrenching it was. Please be more considerate when you speed....

Jeff, after watching it a couple of times, I am sure most of the accidents are man made movies to create awareness among drivers of the dangers of speeding. Those taken from aerial views were real but those with pictures taken of drivers and passengers before the accidents are all made for this short script. But having said that, I am now driving with more awareness ......
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm

strongly agree, i also drive with double attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please drive safety......................   Please drive safety...................... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please drive safety......................
Page 1 of 1