Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rouge

Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... Empty
PostSubject: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi,

Any recommendations for beginner ladies drivers??

HELP Thanks!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Since you like pink ball, you can also follow Paula Creamer golf sets:

http://www.taylormadegolf.eu/tour-tmag/tour-staff/LPGA-tour/paula-creamer.html
Back to top Go down
Ken_
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ken_

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi Rouge, I'm also keeping an eye open for a good deal for a beginner ladies driver for my sis... she is using a golf set from Maruman, but the driver for that is with a smaller head. She occasionally tries my Nike driver, and she says that the 460cc head gives her a better chance of contact, and higher confidence.

I've checked with Lukewa, but they don't seem to stock Ladies drivers for those drivers on sale.

Do you currently have a driver? If you do, how are you currently hitting it? My sister's misses are slices or pushes to the right, so a draw-biased driver or a square driver would be good. She also tends to hit it low, so a higher loft is also good for her.

I think the Taylormade Burner (Draw) driver looks good:
Taylormade Driver

I'm also thinking that the Nike Square drivers can be considered as well:
Nike SQ Dymo2

Older versions (if a good deal is available) can also be considered (eg. Taylormade Burner 2007 or Nike Sumo 5900).

Not sure if this is of any help to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Ken!

Thanks lot for your kind advice. I currently have a mizuno set and am using the driver from that set. I'm generally very bad with my driver. (Hope that by getting a new, shiny one would entice me to practise more! Razz )

I've looked at the Maruman Fino and like the looks of it. Cant find much reviews on it though....
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Rouge,

First of all, welcome to the forum..

Im using taylormade burner driver and couple of my female friends are also using the same driver. I suggest to try out the drivers before buying.

Cheers,
Moon
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Rouge
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Hi missmoon!

Thanks for your welcome.

Hmm... seems like alot of recommendations for the burner (and it does look pretty too! drunken ).

I would make my way down to the next taylormade demo day to get my hands on the burner!

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Rouge wrote:
Hi missmoon!

Thanks for your welcome.

Hmm... seems like alot of recommendations for the burner (and it does look pretty too! drunken ).

I would make my way down to the next taylormade demo day to get my hands on the burner!

Thanks!!

hhhh.. the lady driver for burner is light blue in color.. too bad its not PINK.. Very Happy
google for "taylormade burner" for more details. confirm can find review and check out how it looks like..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 pm

A friend's wifey uses burner, she too is a beginner, she finds it very forgiving and easy to hit versus to mizunos. you might want to consider.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:39 pm

missmoon - Yeah, I agree. Would very much prefer it if it's red or pink! Laughing

Khorkar - Thanks! I'm seriously considering it now since so many recomendations are directed towards the burner.

Any idea how much one would cost?? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....   Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for beginner ladies driver pls....
Page 1 of 1