Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Film Your Swing on Video

Go down 
+9
Kruder
hsq7575
Genesis
Kopi Towkay
navik
tronos
weesern
Slicer51
Birdman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

How to Film Your Swing on Video  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Film Your Swing on Video    How to Film Your Swing on Video  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 pm

watchman88sg wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion Watchman, only two things, resolution for the cellphone cam may not be good enough, especially video in low light. And I think most dudes would want to see their swings immediately on the range to make the necessary changes in practice.

Nothing beats having a dedicated slow mo camera.

If you have an iphone with V1 installed, voila ! Resolution-wise, tested and confirmed swee !

Not on mine. I also have V1 on my iphone 3gs, resolution is good but the camera doesn't capture too many frames per second. You dont see much on slo mo because too few frames. If you swing fast, it gets blurred. I can only see my wife's swing.

You can see the difference by downloading the model swing of the pros, bcoz they are taken by good cameras, the frames capture the whole lot.

maybe its better with iphone 4
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

How to Film Your Swing on Video  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Film Your Swing on Video    How to Film Your Swing on Video  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:09 pm

ironstarz wrote:
Sorry to bump this old thread. Is there any recommendation for a decent cheap camera which can record the swing properly? How much FPS minimally required to take such video? Would 60 fps suffice?

Check out this model Casio Exilim EX-FH100. I am using this now .. prefer for taking golf swing.
Back to top Go down

How to Film Your Swing on Video
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2