Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?

Go down 
+5
mUAr_cHEe
shamusan
watermyforrest
slinger
TigaWood
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? Empty
PostSubject: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:59 pm

if u have those D8 videos...... PLEASE PUT UP
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:10 pm

If it is only for the 1st hole of our Keppel game... Then no thanks... That was truly rushed and unprepared swing.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 pm

wow... can we start bidding for the videos too?? all proceeds shall go to the lost scotty foundation?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:23 pm

wad happened to mine?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 pm

I think the video should be shown to all ..... there are many tips one can pick fm just watching at them.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Can I see mine ? It was totally rushing too... ahhaha....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:27 pm

slinger wrote:

What is D8 Video?
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:28 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
wad happened to mine?

you T off before the cameraman say ACTION.
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Duval_S wrote:
I think the video should be shown to all ..... there are many tips one can pick fm just watching at them.

Let me figure out how to put up.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 pm

seebayho wrote:

if my swing speed too fast... just say so...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm

mayb sbh trying to b nice oreadi....

most ppl there got standard, tat y got swing video...

since u claim your swing only "tan poh" standard.... then u dun make the grade lor...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Eeeeee......no thanks for me. It was a super rushed top shot. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
seebayho wrote:

if my swing speed too fast... just say so...

Or are you doing a Happy Gilmore swing and no one knows you are ready?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Quote :
seebayho wrote:
slinger wrote:

What is D8 Video?

Dynasty 8......video???
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 am

Sorry guys, PM me your email, I will email you your videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here?   Your swing video: Dvaha,Alvin,Benny,zhinhua,ahsahi  your swing video is with me. do you want me to put it up here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1