Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf beyond PC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stormriders99
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf beyond PC Empty
PostSubject: Golf beyond PC   Golf beyond PC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 am

Gotten my PC beginning of the year and playing once or twice per month. Just don't feel i'm playing well or rather improving my golf swing. Need someone to correct my swing, as well as chipping and putting skills. 

i stay in Sengkang so the near clubs will be OCC, Sembawang, Seletar, punggol and toa payoh ranges. Any good coach to recommend guys?
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf beyond PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf beyond PC   Golf beyond PC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:54 pm

hi, we at HappyGolf have a collaborative Coach - Mohammed Ali - He is an AAA golf professional and has been a SPGA member since 1978.  Altogether he has 37 years of experience in both playing and coaching.
The coaching will be done together with analytics at a screen golf in air conditioned comfort.
Rate is very competitive at 80 per session per hour for a 1:1  and it is pay per session, not package sales.

I do recommend him and you can find more information in the link below.
collaborative coach @ HappyGolf
Back to top Go down

Golf beyond PC
Page 1 of 1