Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!

Go down 
+11
Aloyboy
4dtoto
asahi
and68low
Agumon
mUAr_cHEe
mowen
eiji
wilkang
DGman
missmoon
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! Empty
PostSubject: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 am

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!
All proceeds would go to Autism Association (Singapore) for the Eden School fund.

Dear Members,

You are invited to participate in the auction for WIN WIN Golf Bag (choice of Blue or Red). Please see the attached pictures.

The golf bag is sponsored by BFG Singapore and all proceeds would go to Autism Association (Singapore) for the Eden School fund.

The starting bid is $1. Each incremental bid must be above $20. The Auction will close in exactly 10 days on 11 June 2010 at 6pm.

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! 2r74nsk

Please read the following before bidding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. All registered users of Golf Republic are entitled to submit a bid for the golf bag.

2. By submitting a bid for the golf bag, you are stating that you: (a) have read and agree to these rules; and (b) you are ready and willing to purchase the golf bag at your bid amount. Accordingly, your bid shall be deemed to be a valid and binding offer from you to purchase the golf bag from BFG Singapore.

3. All bids are final and non-retractable.

4. If you are outbid, you are under no obligation to buy the golf bag.

5. In all other cases, you are entering into a binding contract to buy the golf bag from BFG Singapore if you win. This means that you must pay BFG Singapore for the golf bag if you are the successful bidder in this auction.

6. You agree and acknowledge that all proceeds from the sale of the golf bag will be contributed to the Autism Association (Singapore).

7. If you are not prepared to buy or pay for the golf bag, please do NOT bid.

8. Notwithstanding anything, Golf Republic shall not be held responsible or liable to you or anyone else for the sale of this golf bag and your purchase, delivery and use thereof. For all intents and purposes, you are deemed to have done your due diligence on the golf bag and have satisfied yourself of any and all issues pertaining to BFG Singapore and the golf bag, including the accuracy of the description of the golf bag.

Last edited by missmoon on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:45 am

oops did not realise the reserve price is the opening bid price...

soli hor...

btw winners can choose the colours they want.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Dear Golfers,

Dont wait.. start bidding now.. starting bid is ONE DOLLAR..
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Wow...Amazing!!!

I shall start the ball rolling then...S$200 for me Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 pm

waiting for 11 June.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:59 pm

I bid $300

Will i get a winning photo like this

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! Charit10
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 pm

$400.
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 pm

$488
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Ha ha, Augumon i gonna to beat u to that bid for now.......$ 538 from me!

But knowing u, you will out bid me !!!! dont disappoint me!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:07 pm

$628
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:16 pm

wah fierce bidding!! keep it up guys! all for charity!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:22 pm

HEROS!! cheers
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:26 pm

mowen wrote:
I bid $300

Will i get a winning photo like this

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! Charit10

Slinger and 4dtoto will do the honours, we have found the right bikini sizes for them.

DGman
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:43 pm

And I supply the fruits to go with the bikinis provided.
Razz
come on guys!
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 pm

ghahahah...i heard my nick being call... dun need fruits...jut make sure the Bikini is Skin brand can liao.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm

wah lao... why the bidding so fierce... macham LV bag sia
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
wah lao... why the bidding so fierce... macham LV bag sia

why? cos its for a good cause.. donation to Autism Association..
lai lei.. bid also..
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm

lol... i wanted to bid.. but over my budget liao!!

good to see so many good hearted ppl out here! god bless u guys!
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
vingay32

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:23 pm

so what color are you guys bidding for... ?
i thot there is 2 bags for auction ?

Ms Moon, pls advise leh...
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 pm

there is ONE bag to bid for, and u can choose BLUE or RED..
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
vingay32

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm

orrr... okok..
Ming bai liao..
thanks
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
$628

Last bid $628 by mUAr_cHEe.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:48 pm

come on and bid...don't have to pay Big Fish...just write out cheque to Autism Association and if there is tax rebate, you can claim it.

DGman

Agumon and LamTS18...where are you guys????
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:04 am

$700
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:36 am

u mean we r bidding for the golf bag?
i thot i was bidding for the 2 bikini clad gals.. Razz

mowen yur photo confuse me la
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: WIN WIN Golf Bag - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next