Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!

Go down 
+2
Technospaz
sunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! Empty
PostSubject: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Dear Members,

You are invited to participate in the auction for 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter. Please see the attached pictures.

The putter is sponsored by Titleist Singapore and all proceeds would go to Autism Association (Singapore) for the Eden School fund.

The starting bid is $600. Each incremental bid must be above $20. The Auction will close in exactly one week on 16 December 2009 at 6pm.

Please read the following before bidding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. All registered users of Golf Republic are entitled to submit a bid for the putter.

1. Only participants of the Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament are entitled to submit a bid for the putter. To be a considered a participant, you must have paid the registration fees in full.

2. By submitting a bid for the putter, you are stating that you: (a) have read and agree to these rules; and (b) you are ready and willing to purchase the putter at your bid amount. Accordingly, your bid shall be deemed to be a valid and binding offer from you to purchase the putter from Titleist Singapore.

3. All bids are final and non-retractable.

4. If you are outbid, you are under no obligation to buy the putter.

5. In all other cases, you are entering into a binding contract to buy the putter from Titleist Singapore if you win. This means that you must pay Titleist Singapore for the putter if you are the successful bidder in this auction.

6. You agree and acknowledge that all proceeds from the sale of the putter will be contributed to the Autism Association (Singapore).

7. If you are not prepared to buy or pay for the putter, please do NOT bid.

8. Notwithstanding anything, Golf Republic shall not be held responsible or liable to you or anyone else for the sale of this putter and your purchase, delivery and use thereof. For all intents and purposes, you are deemed to have done your due diligence on the putter and have satisfied yourself of any and all issues pertaining to the Titleist Singapore and the putter, including the accuracy of the description of the putter.

IMPORTANT NOTE
Please post bids ONLY. All posts which are not for the purposes of bidding will be removed without notice. This is intended to prevent the unnecessary cluttering up of this thread and to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding amongst the bidders. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! Napabackrgb2009
Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! Napaheadcoverrgb2009

Last edited by missmoon on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Terms)
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
joe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 pm

660 from Dave
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Folks, given that Titleist Singapore has kindly opened this auction up to everyone, all non-bid posts/discussions above will be removed. This is intended to prevent the unnecessary cluttering up of this thread. Your understanding is appreciated.

Edit: you may submit as many bids as possible if you are outbid or you wish to increase your bid.

-Sunny
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Current bid:

Technospaz 680

Note: You may bid as many times as possible if you are outbid or wish to increase your bid.
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Current bid:

Agumon 800

Note: You may bid as many times as possible if you are outbid or wish to increase your bid.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 am

Bidding close today at 6pm.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
joe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Congratulations to Joe!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm

congrats Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
joe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Cheers Sunny, Eiji
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Well done, Joe! Smile
Back to top Go down
joe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks TS cheers very glad that my bid has contributed to a good cause

Additionally, I think the GR committee has done a tremondous job organising this event and many others more to let all of us enjoy the easy job of bidding, having games, sharing info and tcss. Kudos to the committee Beer

Hope all of you enjoy the game tomorrow !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!   Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!
Page 1 of 1