Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack Empty
PostSubject: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack - Open to all members now! All proceeds would go to Autism Association (Singapore) for the Eden School fund.

Dear Members,
You are invited to participate in the auction for Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack. Please see the attached pictures.

The gift pack is sponsored by BFG Singapore and all proceeds would go to Autism Association (Singapore) for the Eden School fund.

The starting bid is $1. Each incremental bid must be above $20. The Auction will close on 16 June 2010 at 6pm

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack 2cs7ubc

Please read the following before bidding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. All registered users of Golf Republic are entitled to submit a bid for the gift pack.

2. By submitting a bid for the gift pack, you are stating that you: (a) have read and agree to these rules; and (b) you are ready and willing to purchase the gift pack at your bid amount. Accordingly, your bid shall be deemed to be a valid and binding offer from you to purchase the gift pack from BFG Singapore.

3. All bids are final and non-retractable.

4. If you are outbid, you are under no obligation to buy the gift pack.

5. In all other cases, you are entering into a binding contract to buy the gift pack from BFG Singapore if you win. This means that you must pay BFG Singapore for the gift pack if you are the successful bidder in this auction.

6. You agree and acknowledge that all proceeds from the sale of the gift packwill be contributed to the Autism Association (Singapore).

7. If you are not prepared to buy or pay for the gift pack, please do NOT bid.

8. Notwithstanding anything, Golf Republic shall not be held responsible or liable to you or anyone else for the sale of this gift pack and your purchase, delivery and use thereof. For all intents and purposes, you are deemed to have done your due diligence on the gift pack and have satisfied yourself of any and all issues pertaining to BFG Singapore and the gift pack, including the accuracy of the description of the gift pack.

Last edited by missmoon on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Let me get this one going.

$40
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you Jason....

This was given to me by the Chairman of the Club, Mr Richard Tims, when i visited the Sheffield Football Club a couple of months back. As usual we had a drink at the pub next door which was call horses and carriage or something like that.

The rules of Football which was 1857 by the members of Sheffield is largely unchanged up to today.

For more information, please check out:

Sheffiled Football Club - where it all started.

A replica of the rule book is in the pack and it is exactly like the one which was printed in 1857.

Have fun bidding and do donate generously.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 am

i am sure there are more football fans here...come on do your part for charity..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 am

Closing date on the 16th.

World Cup fans..don't miss this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack   Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic First Anniversary Charity Tournament Auction: Sheffield Football Club "Boots for Africa" Gift Pack
Page 1 of 1