Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Training In Thailand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Golf Training In Thailand Empty
PostSubject: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:06 pm

If you've ever wondered how the Thais produce so many top players, this is the opportunity to experience a 5 day training session with top Thai Pros. 

Besides coaching Tour Professionals, they also train elite amateurs as well as junior golfers.

Each session is limited to 8 pax with a ration of 1 coach to 4 students. There will be 40 hrs of instructions including 3  X 18 holes. 

Do drop me a PM with your contact if you are keen and I'll share more info with you.

Last edited by Artloh on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:39 pm

For those wanting to know more about the program, kindly email them directly at

GTAcademy919@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 am

Training with latest Trackman 4.0 & Putting Lab

https://www.flickr.com/photos/60867577@N06/shares/K2ho47
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 2:50 pm

We still have 2 slots for the 20-24 June Camp. Do drop us a message if your are keen to attend.
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 11:49 pm

Thanks to all that signed up, we're fully booked for both our sessions in June. Our next session will be in August. Do drop us an email at gtacademy919@gmail.com if you're keen to join.
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 6:09 pm

See the Trackman stats of a 13 yr old boy improving his driving distance from 270 to 292 yards in 3 months

http://golfsite.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/762349-500x281.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 10:32 am

O
We have the following slots available for our 5 days intensive training camp.

25-29 July 2016 - 4 slots
8-12 Aug 2016 - 6 slots

Drop us an email at GTAcademy919@gmail.com for more information.
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Just completed 2 back to back 5 days golf camp for 16 participants. Hope you all benefitted from the 5 days of intensive training.
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:32 am

I went and hv alot to gain from the short 5days intensive course. Esp. my short game. Specifically chipping and putting. Those who r considering to go, should think about which part of their game they wanna improve, & the coaches there will be able to use their high tech gadgets and experiences to guide u. Personally, i gain alot frm the 5 days course. not frm changing my swing. But because they found out my problem with my putting strokes and my alignment problem. I also learn how to play frm thick rough and undulating lie. Which is my weakest part of the game. Art, i will see u again nxt yr for a refresher course *wink*..... half of my lesson fee has been made back in 2 game
Back to top Go down
Royston
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 2:28 pm

I am interested. Any planned schedule in 2017?
Back to top Go down
Artloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi, our next available training session is from 13-17 Feb 2017. PM me for more details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Training In Thailand   Golf Training In Thailand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Training In Thailand
Page 1 of 1