Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?

Go down 
+4
flashpacker
Turbo
kissthegreen
albatross
8 posters
AuthorMessage
albatross
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
albatross

Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? Empty
PostSubject: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi bros,

as per subject, any good coaches at bukit batok range at CDANS?

price not much of an issue, as personally think that's one of the best investment.

Been playing for sometime on my own now, just want to improve and dont mind starting from basic.

Any recommendations?

Prefers 1 to 4 pax group, any bros interested to join together for cheaper package and have good recommendation pls suggest!

tks!
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:44 pm

I will suggest go 1:1 coaching since you mentioned that price is not much of an issue. Your ROI would be much better and I am pretty sure that the coach can only focus on one student at only one time. No standout coaches in cdan, at least from my perspective.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:36 pm

I agree with kissthegreen ... it is better to go for 1 to 1 coaching if you wanna shorten your learning curve ... It ain't easy to find a good Swing Coach in Singapore ... Having said that, everyone of us differs in terms of what constitutes as a good Swing Coach ... Just like TW's ex-coach, Sean Foley ... One cannot say he is not good just because he failed to help TW win any Major Championship during the latter tenureship with him ...
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 9:37 pm

I would recommend the Korean LPGA.
Good fundamentals
Back to top Go down
spikey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
spikey

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:39 am

Go for Ronald at CDANS. H/P no: 91804282.  He uses a lot of teaching aids.  He is also not sticky with time. Very friendly and I credit him for being really patient with me and improving my golf.  I did lessons with my wife as well as adhoc one-on-one sessions with him.  Just completed my PC with him earlier this month.
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Fatboy

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:33 pm

spikey wrote:
Go for Ronald at CDANS. H/P no: 91804282.  He uses a lot of teaching aids.  He is also not sticky with time. Very friendly and I credit him for being really patient with me and improving my golf.  I did lessons with my wife as well as adhoc one-on-one sessions with him.  Just completed my PC with him earlier this month.

cheers

One of them that you can shortlist to check out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.permatex.com
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:11 pm

My colleague went for group coaching at Bt Batok HomeTeamNS. In his group there are 3 people, 2 guys 1 lady. Guess who got the most attention and value for money. No prizes for guessing. But I am not sure of his coach's name, Besides, it's also not nice to name him here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:19 am

Personally i will recommend Ronald Heng and Korean KLPGA, Seo You Gin. Cool
Since you re there for practice, why not speak with both and find out more. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?   Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good coaches at bukit batok range CDANS?
Page 1 of 1