Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS

Go down 
+9
Jetaime
billi
GolfMania
iron eagle
tonnyfong
joshyo
deckbuild
DK
bryanachong
13 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanachong
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bryanachong

BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS Empty
PostSubject: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 am

HI GR GUYS

Wanted to head down to bukit batok range tomorrow and was wondering if i need to purchase a range card if im going for the free flow balls promotion? I saw online it was a ticket?

Please PM me! If yes i wouldn't be going down as it's just a one time trip for an appointment.

THANKS alot!
Back to top Go down
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:22 am

Hi, you don't need a range card if you are going for the free flow promo. But it starts at 8+ 9am can't exactly recall the starting time as you have to purchase from the pro shop on the 2nd level coz thats the opening hour for the shop so don't go too early. Enjoy the range session. Smile
Back to top Go down
deckbuild
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Any promotion at BBDR? Heading down later, thanks!
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Now its a diff promo. $4.30 for 200 balls. $3.20 for 100. Needless to say, u know how many to buy looking at these prices. Use ur balls before 6pm tho. if not they will take back. I kena before, no talking ur way out of this..
Back to top Go down
deckbuild
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
tonnyfong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 pm

joshyo wrote:
Now its a diff promo. $4.30 for 200 balls. $3.20 for 100. Needless to say, u know how many to buy looking at these prices. Use ur balls before 6pm tho. if not they will take back. I kena before, no talking ur way out of this..

How do they take it back when you pour the ball onto holder? They scoop the ball and put back into the basket?
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:14 pm

The aunty take one by one and put into her pocket.. LOL Yeah of course. But she left me with 30 or so to hit. I had like >100 left over. tt day i buy 400..
Back to top Go down
tonnyfong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 pm

How they keep track of who bought the "cheap" balls?

Just keep swinging your club la. Then ask her don't cross the yellow line when someone is swinging.
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Wow ! Bukit Batok has advantage over Ponggol Range,
$6.00 for 90 balls. That's why I didn't patronised them
plus hv to pay for car park!
Back to top Go down
GolfMania
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
GolfMania

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:30 pm

I tried that before at BBDR. If I remember correctly, I paid about $6.50 for an hour for unlimited free flow of balls. There's someone there to give you the coupon and you pay the $ directly to him.

After you finished the basket of ball, you go get another basket from him.

It's really good to practice your pitching or short game during this specific timing.

And yes, parking is free too =)
Back to top Go down
billi
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
billi

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Cdna member pay $3.80 for 200 balls. ROFL

Back to top Go down
Jetaime
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi, do we get free parking from BB driving range? CDAN charges even on Sunday
Back to top Go down
WY
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Jetaime wrote:
Hi, do we get free parking from BB driving range? CDAN charges even on Sunday

Only 2 hour free parking at BB and you must redeem it yourself by inserting your cash card into the machine in the room on the greound floor.
Back to top Go down
adenn20
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:54 pm

This deal beats marina bay !!!!

Marina bay - 3 bucks for 75 balls - off peak hours till 4pm
Back to top Go down
acidic88
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 am

Bros, BB range don't charge for parking on Sundays. Just redeem at 2nd floor. More than 4 hours not a problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:19 am

Eh from experience they only give 2 hours free lei when u slot in the card. Dont tell me u slot in twice? Logical but im sure they have installed safeguards against such incidents.
Back to top Go down
WY
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:07 am

Exit and enter every 2 hours
Back to top Go down
cybermambo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:11 am

went to Bkt Batok range earlier this week (weekday AM). $4.30 for 2buckets (100 balls per bucket). reasonable place. fan is pretty big and strong.
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Ookay.. didn't think of that but yea.. troublesome tho
Back to top Go down
acidic88
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:17 pm

No leh.. I was there yesterday from 4pm and stayed till 8+pm. Free and use the machine once only. Maybe they charge if you are in the "free flow" period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS   BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUKIT BATOK RANGE FREE FLOW BALLS
Page 1 of 1