Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSRCC member

Go down 
+19
beehome
newbiegolfie
skybobo
asahi
seowgolf
burnergolfer
Beneoo
bomby
Gofnut
slinger
blee67
pocketace
poresia
kkhh1978
Yz426
ChrisD
chien
wilier izoard
steven_koh
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kkhh1978
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

NSRCC member  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:39 pm

ops forgotten to say
please do not delete the NSRCC Golf Kaki chat group
this is for all golfer to knw when got game and see who want to join

once a game is confirm the organiser will set up a separate chat group to coordinate the booking n etc
once the game is over that chat group will be close leaving the original NSRCC golf kaki chat group 

okie lets hope everyone get to make new friends and play good golf
Back to top Go down
steven_koh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
steven_koh

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 pm

kkhh1978 wrote:
ops forgotten to say
please do not delete the NSRCC Golf Kaki chat group
this is for all golfer to knw when got game and see who want to join

once a game is confirm the organiser will set up a separate chat group to coordinate the booking n etc
once the game is over that chat group will be close leaving the original NSRCC golf kaki chat group 

okie lets hope everyone get to make new friends and play good golf
PM send
Back to top Go down
burnergolfer
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
burnergolfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:58 pm

kkhh1978 wrote:
hi all I have started a watsapp chat group call nsrcc golf kaki
so I have added in all the numbers I had from this topic
who ever want me to add in pls post your contact and I will add you into the group
PM sent
Back to top Go down
seowgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:22 pm

hi friends, i am considering the 5+3yrs promotion. I heard it is difficult to book a flight for Sat. I am alone so not a big concern but wish to join flight and make friends. is it difficult to join flight on Sat morning? please share your experience. Thanks
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Quest recently has this concern too....perhaps you can hook up with him.
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 pm

I'm a member and I also hate to say some black sheep really spoil the golfing experience for others

Eg not raking bunkers is something that pisses me off most

What I do is to rake over footprints caused by flights in front of me

If you are guilty of not raking your bunker, then shame on you

At the end of the day, regardless if it's a top end premier private club or our humble nsrcc, all golfers need to observe etiquette.
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Join flight on a sat morning at kranji is no prob. At changi, it's much harder. But if u can link up with reg sat kakis like pocketace, poresia, rt.....etc etc, getting a place on sat morning is no prob
Back to top Go down
seowgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:22 pm

thanks skybobo
Back to top Go down
newbiegolfie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Will be signing up for the 5+3 membership real soon..

targeting to play on wkend morning.. avg score is 110.. will I drag the whole game down ?

comments pls...thanksss
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Hi newbiegolfie, If i remember correctly u need to be of a certain hcp to play weekend. Check with Nsrcc. Whether they enforce or not is another thing.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Weekend 24 & below for men and 36 & below for ladies
Back to top Go down
newbiegolfie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 pm

my HCP is 22.3 ...   'dirty scores' submitted by my coach..
Back to top Go down
lsgeow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Same here ... thinking of signing up 5+3 memebership. Must find regular kakis first Smile
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:12 pm

anyone know got installment plan?
Back to top Go down
Kaii
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 pm

pocketace wrote:
I'm a member and I also hate to say some black sheep really spoil the golfing experience for others

At the end of the day, regardless if it's a top end premier private club or our humble nsrcc, all golfers need to observe etiquette.

what do u expect from a course full of beginners?

take it as a test of skill , that "I can get the ball out in any lie" or simply apply "winter rules"

Golf is not a game for the faint hearted so take it like a Gentleman
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 pm

I beg to differ

2 wrongs do not make 1 right, so let's not mix the issues up

Regardless if newbie golfers or experienced golfers, I've seen bad behaviours on golf courses (not just in nsrcc)

Your statement is just short of creating excuses for such golfers, unless, God forbade, you are one of them?!

If all golfers are gentlemen and rake bunkers and repair divots and pitch marks, then it will make the game enjoyable for everyone.

But we digressed. My point is, I still see golfers who behaved poorly. You and I can agree to disagree to that observation.

It's got nothing to do with whether I'm a gentleman or not.
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Kaii wrote:
pocketace wrote:

what do u expect from a course full of beginners?

take it as a test of skill , that "I can get the ball out in any lie" or simply apply "winter rules"

Golf is not a game for the faint hearted so take it like a Gentleman
Nsrcc is a course full of beginners????? I thought u need min hcp 24 to play on weekends???  

Hcp 24 is not really a beginner. Beginner is more like a PC holder. If u want to find a course full of beginners, prob mbgc is a better bet whereby u just pay a nominal fee for a guaranteed pass swing test.

Regardless of beginner or not, raking of bunkers is a basic etiquette.

Being a gentleman does not mean I have to put up with bunkers which are not properly rake by the flight in front. This is 2 diff issues bro.
Back to top Go down
lsgeow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Called and was advise that we can pay by installment .... 5K/60months = $83.30. You need to check with them the credit card you are using though, DBS is okay Smile

If you are applying for Associate Membership ... remember to bring down - Letter of discharge of NS liability. It will take them 10-15 working days to verify with MINDEF. Else with the letter, membership will activate within 2 working days upon payment and paper work.

You have to submit your application online first. They will contact you and verify your details.

Hope it helps. Do call them for details/other queries - 6540 8555.
Back to top Go down
Kaii
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 pm

In my 30 years of golfing , I have seen many happenings - fighting, quarrel ....

Life is like golf and it is never smooth sailing . Golf is a gentleman game but not all golfers are gentleman.

Playing golf need some grace as we are in to enjoy and not be bothered by other golfers behaviour
Back to top Go down
Mep
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Mep

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Thanks for the info on the instalment plan.
Back to top Go down
lsgeow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:48 pm

Mep wrote:
Thanks for the info on the instalment plan.
NP  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:54 pm

lsgeow wrote:
Called and was advise that we can pay by installment .... 5K/60months = $83.30. You need to check with them the credit card you are using though, DBS is okay Smile

If you are applying for Associate Membership ... remember to bring down - Letter of discharge of NS liability. It will take them 10-15 working days to verify with MINDEF. Else with the letter, membership will activate within 2 working days upon payment and paper work.

You have to submit your application online first. They will contact you and verify your details.

You're DA MAN!
Back to top Go down
lsgeow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:04 pm

oldie-newbie wrote:
lsgeow wrote:

You're DA MAN!
 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:12 pm

When you signing up? You got handicap to play there? Problem is I am getting my PC at MBGC (in the next 2 weeks or so) so can;t play at NSRCC unless I get a a PC from them. Unless I pay a bit take their PC there. Will be several months as I work towards getting a handicap.

Old man need to do slowly . . .
Back to top Go down
lsgeow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 pm

oldie-newbie wrote:
When you signing up? You got handicap to play there? Problem is I am getting my PC at MBGC (in the next 2 weeks or so) so can;t play at NSRCC unless I get a a PC from them. Unless I pay a bit take their PC there. Will be several months as I work towards getting a handicap.

Old man need to do slowly . . .
Yeah ... I have gotten my handicap few years back.

Thinking this week. Need to look for my Letter of discharge of NS liability. Can't remember where i placed it ... hahaha
 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSRCC member    NSRCC member  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSRCC member
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next