Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm? Empty
PostSubject: Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm?   Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 am

Hi peeps,

Any kind soul member able to help book or play at Kranji on the 20th for a pm game? got 2 already.

1. DWK
2. Babycroc
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm?   Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:09 am

thurs i cant play..... soli
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm?   Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 pm

no prob bro...your chalet booking is firmed already ah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm?   Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any NSRCC member able to help book and play at KRanji NSRCC on 20th Oct for pm game ard 1pm?
Page 1 of 1