Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SAM2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club) Empty
PostSubject: Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club)   Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:44 am

Would like to share the latest info about the above golf course in JB. Presently, this course is in unplayable condition and it's in a very bad shape. Their pump house for irrigations has been down for many months and yet no actions taken by the company which runs Permas Jaya Golf Club, GHL Golf Academy. Why???? Very pathetic way of running a business.

With no water for irrigations plus the dry weather, all their greens are dead. For info, their greens were bad since this company took over. From bad to worst now. It is not worth a single penny to play there. Imagine that you have to folk out RM100 for a round of 18 holes on weekend in such a bad course???

And I heard the course will be closed down soon. Well, there is no diferrence whether this course is exist or not as the choices are plenty in JB.

It is sad to see such a good course falls in the wrong hand.
Back to top Go down
yaozza07
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club)   Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:13 pm

I think the owner wants to sell to developer or maybe develop himself, probably make more money.
Back to top Go down
SAM2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club)   Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:32 am

I heard the owner will wait for few more years before he develops the whole area. It won't surprise me if nothing has been done to the course as the person who own GHL has quite bad reputation in terms of managing the golf course. He doesnt know how to run the business professionally. For instance, Permas Jaya Golf Club which managed by him is not in good conditions too. It's a shame as he has been in this industry long enough. The service in Permas Jaya is terrible. Sour face staffs (his childrens) and even the boss himself.

In short, don't waste your money to play in both courses. Oh yeah almost forgot, He owns a karaoke at the club house called Cheers Cafe. Terrible place. Expensive drinks with lousy old ladies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club)   Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christine Resort (Formerly known as Octville Golf & Country Club)
Page 1 of 1