Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any effective and practical drills to practice creating swing lag and release through the ball?

Go down 
+10
popeyex
akhild
Turbo
Lizsam
mloy
slinger
skybobo
eqtrend
Birdman
samuelng2902
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
popeyex
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Any effective and practical drills to practice creating swing lag and release through the ball? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any effective and practical drills to practice creating swing lag and release through the ball?   Any effective and practical drills to practice creating swing lag and release through the ball? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Lizsam wrote:
Popeyex have you found the tour striker beneficial, I am worried incase it is extremely difficult to use

i find it beneficial because the only way you can launch the ball is if you hit it correctly. Once I can achieve that with the tourstriker I go back to my irons.

It works best if you have the basics, not recommending it for very new beginners.

There is a way to cheat on it though if you use it on a fluffy lie but since I use it mostly on hard range mats, there is no way I can do that.

Maybe you can get feedback from other users as well. Look at the CD that come with it, it helps to maximise the usage of the tourstriker.
Back to top Go down

Any effective and practical drills to practice creating swing lag and release through the ball?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2