Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf bag rain hood or cover

Go down 
+10
angeldogleslie
haragolfer
darren.loo
lamegolfer
jascon77
freedrop
cactuzone
jumpz
iron eagle
22tang
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cnng121
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Cnng121

Golf bag rain hood or cover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bag rain hood or cover   Golf bag rain hood or cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:20 am

Went there yesterday, 1 maude road. They only have dark colored or black canvass material. Not sure if they wud make with pvc material cos they showed me but adv against, cud be i show them a thin soft material i took from another stand bag.  And no white if you are expecting it, like me.
Back to top Go down
andlpc2009
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
andlpc2009

PostSubject: Re: Golf bag rain hood or cover   Golf bag rain hood or cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Yes, I think king Geroge avenuwe is where you get repair of your canvas and can make new hood.

cheers
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

PostSubject: Re: Golf bag rain hood or cover   Golf bag rain hood or cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:39 pm

semi-pro wrote:
Eh. pardon my ignorance.. but usually carts will have a 'pull-over' at the back of the buggy where the golf bags would be strapped.  When it rains, the pull-over will cover the golf ball and keep the top dry, no?

So, why do we need a rain cover?

For me, I put on my rain cover for security reasons, however minimal it may be. Usually, before and after a game, we would deposit the bags at the drop off area. Sometimes, the bags may be left there while one showers or has a beer at the clubhouse. With a cover on, others might not see what clubs you have in your bag or it may also slow down someone should he try to nick your club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf bag rain hood or cover   Golf bag rain hood or cover - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf bag rain hood or cover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2