Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for flight mate in bali

Go down 
+3
sywog
mariateo
audi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

looking for flight mate in bali Empty
PostSubject: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:05 am

i will be going to bali on 10th until 18th. will be able to squeeze 2 rounds of golf. anyone going to bali during that time, let me know and feel free to join. will be playing new kuta and nirwana. date of play has not been confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mariateo

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 am

If you can't get anyone to play with you, it's very enjoyable to play 1-ball on these 2 courses. Ask the caddy to take pictures for you while you wait if there are people in front of you. I played with 2 balls cos there was 4 balls anyways. Beautiful scenery.
Back to top Go down
sywog
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:50 am

i'll be watching this thread
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:51 pm

yeah definitely will play alone if cant get anyone. but its better to play with someone rather than alone hehehe.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:01 pm

audi wrote:
yeah definitely will play alone if cant get anyone. but its better to play with someone rather than alone hehehe.
Was there in May (Nirwana & New Kuta) and saw some flights with 2 or 3 golfers so maybe you could ask to join.... that is if you don't mind playing with strangers. The courses were pretty quiet on weekdays. Either way enjoy your game!

Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
MrMisty

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi

i'm going to Bali in Jan 14...and may have some time for 2 round of 18 holes.
Interested in Nirwana and Kuta...anyone know how much is the green fees?
Is the course crowded there?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
flog-er
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Was in Bali recently and played the Nirwana course

On a Sunday, green fee was US$200. Club rental about US$55
Back to top Go down
MrMisty
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
MrMisty

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:09 am

Wow thats very ex$$$. 

Thanks for the info flog-er.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:37 am

You may want to consider a cheaper option of playing Sunset golf (tee off after 3pm) for an unlimited number of holes.  With 3 hours to spare before sunset, it's good for at least 9 holes, and probably up to 15 holes if you're fast.
Back to top Go down
flog-er
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Indeed its not cheap... but given its quite a well known course in a tourist driven economy thats probably unavoidable

In all fairness the course is in very good condition and the view is stupendous. My non-playing friend just followed me around and i played as a 1-ball.

Lots of time to take pictures and enjoy the breeze and scenery. Can play a couple balls if you want too.

Overall was a pretty good experience despite the cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for flight mate in bali   looking for flight mate in bali I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for flight mate in bali
Page 1 of 1