Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?

Go down 
+5
shamusan
DRGjr72
slinger
JonL_TK
nrafee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? Empty
PostSubject: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? 265310_10150225433728258_96946928257_7128448_7567462_o

Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? 271615_10150225433708258_96946928257_7128447_5592822_o

Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? 258330_10150225433753258_96946928257_7128449_1767492_o

These were what the Nike ladies, (Michelle Wie, Pettersen and blumenherst) were wearing on each of the four days. Given that they have to wear Nike, and there are only some many combinations in the latest collection, I am fairly sure, Michelle Wie do call Pettersen to check what they were wearing....

Very Happy [img][/img]
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 pm

During the HSBC Tourney this year... Michelle Wie & Suzann Petersen actually "managed" to wear the same outfit!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
During the HSBC Tourney this year... Michelle Wie & Suzann Petersen actually "managed" to wear the same outfit!

can u sponsor MTravis for me.....

i always make the cut...

Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

slinger wrote:
i always make the cut...
Make what "cut"?
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm

The outfits for the top level sponsored professional players are laid out several months in advance. I have seen the meetings at Taylor Made for Adidas staffed professionals and basically they look at the lines and choose what they are to wear for each event, especially the majors.

The lower tier events are not as detailed but there are assigned assistants from the companies who try their best to make sure their players are not wearing the same outfit. They also can bring the outfits for the week to the event and have them waiting for the players in the locker room. Sometimes the players will have the outfits ahead of time if logistics are a concern.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 pm

slinger wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

can u sponsor MTravis for me.....

i always make the cut...

you even got the name wrong and you want ppl to sponsor you? typical nsrcc player... tongue
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:10 am

His is new brand, mustaffa Travis .
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:46 am

most of these designs are not available in sg leh.. would love to get for wife...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 am

What if your flight mate is Mloy?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 am

i always remind myself to tell my flt mates that I will likely be wearing bermudas and collar tee.........
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 am

Technospaz wrote:

Go http://safety.com.sg/pds/catalog/347/hearing_protection for the latest models available in the market. Smile
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 am

Duval_S wrote:
i always remind myself to tell my flt mates that I will likely be wearing bermudas and collar tee.........

Haha!

Nientsu and I have worn similar shirts on the course before. We were like team-mates. I was the slimmer one.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 am

duffader wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Go http://safety.com.sg/pds/catalog/347/hearing_protection for the latest models available in the market. Smile

They can install this in golf buggies... or have them attached to your golf bag Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?   Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you check with your flight mate what they are wearing?
Page 1 of 1