Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only

Go down 
+36
IceShelterX
LinLauPeh
abadan
herpderp
9points
Turbo
haragolfer
Birdman
will i am
Quest
poresia
Rooster
zhenxua
aquaman
FroztByte
slinger
paul@golf
joy2ewrld
costajos
dmateo
dtan
J11
Duval_S
Vinny
Tiramisu
blee67
enwee
riverdeity
BabyCroc
NikeN
snagy23
asahi
ahnah
Gofnut
Technospaz
mloy
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 am

blee wrote:
Ya Enwee,

Far... Far left and far right?...Sad
Far left or right, I don't know is it delibrately because you wanna attack pin. But from the back we always see you in good position to attack pin.White Flag
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 pm

TS,

Wanted to ask you who were the generous people who donated the gifts but just slipped my mind..

I know when organising and booking for big number flights, the clubhouse will normally give some concessions and I am perfectly all right that the organisers get to enjoy these concessions as it is not easy to arrange, coordinate and handle all the stuff necessary to make the event a successful one such as this.   For you all to donate back, brings my appreciation to you guys up another level... Beer

Once again, thanks for organising and also I really have fun, more in the TCSS in the ferry rides than my game..... rabbit

Last edited by blee on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
Ya Enwee,

Far left or right, I don't know is it delibrately because you wanna attack pin. But from the back we always see you in good position to attack pin.White Flag

That was my 4th shoot in after tee shot going OB.. You never see the other thread where I am now considering letting go my CG Black? White Flag
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:19 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
Ya Enwee,

That was my 4th shoot in after tee shot going OB.. You never see the other thread where I am now considering letting go my CG Black? White Flag
Let go cg black buy white one ah????lol!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Thks for the generosity of the organisers. 

Anyway tcss on the ferry? I only heard laughter throughout the journey leh. I heard someone saying using the laughter as alarm clock in the morning.
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm

enwee wrote:

Anyway tcss on the ferry? I only heard laughter throughout the journey leh. I heard someone saying using the laughter as alarm clock in the morning.

Thanks again Mloy and Jason and all the other organisers. Perfectly fine with you all using the concessions, as thanks for your time and effort organising. Up for your generosity. 

yes had alarm throughout the whole ferry.
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 pm

charmingrey wrote:
@mloy: Thank you for organizing the GR game. It must be a headache organizing golf for these bunch of monkeys. I already set my heart to play golf that day. It's gonna take more than a punctual tyre to stop me.

@Tiramisu: Your son have a bright future ahead after seeing how he swings. Don't dare to poke fun at him coz he might just hit me like how he hits his driver. 

@blee: Despite your shades and your serious look , you are quite a joker yourself. Glad that I only miss out 3 holes after taking the later ferry coz it was fun to be on the your flight. However, nothing beats your friends, she was the funniest among the bunch. Hope she doesn't hate golf after playing with me.

Looking forward to the next game. Volunteer myself to help mloy organize the next GR game.
My son shared with me that out of sudden you appeared at Green, he was laughing cos at the check point Mloy told him you might not able to make it due to a punctual tyre. I think my son dare not laugh too loud cos he always laughed a lots and very loud so Embarassed He told me you are not a new golfer, drive off so far!Wink
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:47 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
Ya Enwee,

Let go cg black buy white one ah????lol!

Red.tongue
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:49 pm

enwee wrote:

Ya. Trying to the golfers awake.  If not, some cannot wake up on time. We did hear some music on certain seats though....ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12