Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only

Go down 
+36
IceShelterX
LinLauPeh
abadan
herpderp
9points
Turbo
haragolfer
Birdman
will i am
Quest
poresia
Rooster
zhenxua
aquaman
FroztByte
slinger
paul@golf
joy2ewrld
costajos
dmateo
dtan
J11
Duval_S
Vinny
Tiramisu
blee67
enwee
riverdeity
BabyCroc
NikeN
snagy23
asahi
ahnah
Gofnut
Technospaz
mloy
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Thank you to everyone who participated. In order for GR to continue organizing these golf games and to help better the same, please take a moment to complete this survey. Your help & feedback would go a long way towards helping GR understand your golfing needs Smile
Back to top Go down
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:50 am

Thank you Mloy and gang for organizing this great event!
This is my 1st GR game and im already looking forward to the next!
Great company!
I may not have met most of the ppl playing, but it pleasure knowing all of you!

Thanks to my flight mate, golfjunk, Rooster and ckt61!
It was a nice day golfing with you guys and lets have more games soon.
I was died tired and slept from 10 to 6am! ahaha!
Wish all a great sunday ahead!

Cheers!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 am

Mloy & team, thanks for organising. 
Blee & friend, thanks for taking care n good game.
Charming grey, i heard you are a jovial buaya.
Quest, thanks for yr help on the lapis.
Technospaz, we both notice you have lose some weight.
Thanks all for the fun, laughters and sharing. Upon hearing from my boy's talking, i can imagine the great fun. My son enjoyed himself and look forward to the next game.
cheers Have a beautiful Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 am

Tiramisu, remind me to give your son more golf gear
 Smile
He's quite the pro, I hear, though humble Smile

I think he must've blushed countless times listening to the uncles and aunties talk. I blame the beer from Blee!
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 am

Ok let me ask him later, still in bed. Thanks so much. He said the uncles and aunties were fun to be. Pro not lah, still way to go. He just got scolded on Fri afternoon by his Pro.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:40 am

Tiramisu wrote:
Ok let me ask him later, still in bed. Thanks so much. He said the uncles and aunties were fun to be. Pro not lah, still way to go. He just got scolded on Fri afternoon by his Pro.
Tiramisu, your son very pro leh I was playing behind his flight all the way. NikeN also said your son drive very far. Anyway suggestion, perhaps u can ask your son address everyone as bro and sis because uncles and aunties made everyone feel so old:lol!:

Anyway great day for a great game. Except for the rain that partly disrupt the game in the middle otherwise the weather was perfect.
But I think this game was so dramatic from start to finish....
Back to top Go down
J11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
J11

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Mloy and the team...thank you for organizing this game Smile

Will look forward to the next game Smile
Back to top Go down
9points
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
9points

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 pm

asahi wrote:
A great day out with the GR folks despite the unpleasant close shave for my flight.
Other than that, everything was swell!

Course was playing great and the company even more excellent!!!
Thanks 9points for joining our flight and showing how golf should be played. 
Pwah! Your ball striking was something for us to emulate. And left us with good swing thoughts to think about.

Riverdiety/quest, thanks for the game today. Thoroughly enjoyed myself and looking forward to going back there soon.....

Asahi, Riverdeity and Quest, thank you for the game yesterday. It was a great pleasure to have great company like you guys. I'm glad that we are all back in Singapore in 1 piece after that close call. Phewwwww...

Hopefully, we'll be able to get in more games together in the future.

Mloy and team, thank you once again for everything and definitely look forward to the next one.

have a great sunday all !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:45 pm

enwee wrote:
Tiramisu, your son very pro leh I was playing behind his flight all the way. NikeN also said your son drive very far. Anyway suggestion, perhaps u can ask your son address everyone as bro and sis because uncles and aunties made everyone feel so old:lol!:

Anyway great day for a great game. Except for the rain that partly disrupt the game in the middle otherwise the weather was perfect.
From my understanding, he needs to work on his putting skill. Btw, he said got a big Korkor played around 70+ impressive!!! Is that you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Tiramisu wrote:
enwee wrote:

From my understanding, he needs to work on his putting skill. Btw, he said got a big Korkor played around 70+ impressive!!! Is that you? Very Happy
He was in front of me. Must be blee or charming korkor playing with him?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Tiramisu wrote:
enwee wrote:

Mloy is not a korkor though I can understand why someone would make that mistake.
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Enwee , Yes, I know he same flight with Blee and Charming Grey.

Jason, Oh so the kor kor is actually Big jie jie Mloy!! Cos he just heard someone played 70+!!

Btw, my son learnt about the buaya and buayee terms.Wink
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Tiramisu wrote:

Jason, Oh so the kor kor is actually Big jie jie Mloy!! Cos he just heard someone played 70+!!

70plus must be asahi's flight. Anyway don't learn too much bad influeuce:lol:
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Tiramisu wrote:

I was kidding about Mloy. She'll kill me for sure.

But, yes, someone did bring home a 73 or 74 score.
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing , you all are nice and jovial. In fact I reminded him not to cause any inconvenience for anyone cos he is pretty careless Crying or Very sad and his 1st time golfing with GP. Still thanks again for the great funs! Wink
Back to top Go down
CKT61
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Great event i must say! Get to meet all the enthusiastic golfers alike. 

A round of applause to mloy, Jason and team for the effort to make this event possible. Clap clap! cheers 

Also a pleasure to play with my flight mates, hope to catch up again!

Can try to do this every 3 months instead of 4?
Back to top Go down
joy2ewrld
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
joy2ewrld

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Cheers Jump Mloy and gang thanks.  Only one word can express my experience. "FABULOUS".  

I second CKT61 suggestion can do it every 3 months please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks Jason and Mloy for arranging the game?

Great day though game suck big time! 

Tiramisu, your son's game has improved a lot. Good for him. 

Vinny, great to see you again! Think the ferry ride was one of the best part of the day! Not too sure whether the other passengers agreed with that! 

TS, the beer is lite, so blame me for the beer hor...pig 

Charminggrey, it was nice to meet you and great that you managed to join us. We should catch up for a game soon.

Enwee, must be winning big time with all the shouting behind us hor. rabbit
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:06 pm

blee wrote:

Tiramisu, your son's game has improved a lot. Good for him. 

Vinny, great to see you again! Think the ferry ride was one of the best part of the day! Not too sure whether the other passengers agreed with that! 

TS, the beer is lite, so blame me for the beer hor...pig 

Charminggrey, it was nice to meet you and great that you managed to join us. We should catch up for a game soon.

Bro blee, winning big? Me? No hor, I was tiger head snake tail lah. Laughing .

For u, almost every hole we saw u far far ahead. Must be driving damn good for u.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:34 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:

Bro blee, winning big? Me? No hor, I was tiger head snake tail lah. Laughing .

For u, almost every hole we saw u far far ahead. Must be driving damn good for u.

Haha... blee kena pechar lobang! ROFL 

Short hitter... really?

All will be revealed come Tue right bro Blee? Wink 
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Glad to see everyone had so much fun, from ferry to course and back again.

Since I missed the game, Asahi, can enlighten the rest of us on the close shave you had? Not that your head isn't close shaven enough oredi... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Ya Enwee,

Far... Far left and far right?...Sad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Birdman wrote:
Glad to see everyone had so much fun, from ferry to course and back again.

Since I missed the game, Asahi, can enlighten the rest of us on the close shave you had? Not that your head isn't close shaven enough oredi... Very Happy 

Here's the lowdown....BM

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t24431-fore-sodifficult-to-shout-max#391857
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Mloy and the team...thank you for organizing this game GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 Icon_smile

Hehehe having great game with Frotzbyte...
Played a relax and fruitful game.

look forward to the next game GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
charmingrey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 am

@mloy: Thank you for organizing the GR game. It must be a headache organizing golf for these bunch of monkeys. I already set my heart to play golf that day. It's gonna take more than a punctual tyre to stop me.

@Tiramisu: Your son have a bright future ahead after seeing how he swings. Don't dare to poke fun at him coz he might just hit me like how he hits his driver. 

@blee: Despite your shades and your serious look , you are quite a joker yourself. Glad that I only miss out 3 holes after taking the later ferry coz it was fun to be on the your flight. However, nothing beats your friends, she was the funniest among the bunch. Hope she doesn't hate golf after playing with me.

Looking forward to the next game. Volunteer myself to help mloy organize the next GR game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next