Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actual Score Thread

Go down 
+12
haragolfer
mloy
pushslice
asahi
slinger
Technospaz
alvin7379
enwee
blee67
Derek
eiji
zhenxua
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Actual Score Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Derek, all is saw was 7 Ms, 1 SQ and the lone P on the scorecard's front nine. After the 12th hole, she shook my hand White Flag

Had it not been for the rain that bother/rushed our (her) play, a single digit over game was def possibility

I'd love to think i bring her good mojo, but i think its the clark kent-esque looking and super strong supermaninunder that brought her stars aligned. I just happened to be lex luthor at the wrong place and the wrong time

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:15 pm

pushslice wrote:
Derek, all is saw was 7 Ms, 1 SQ and the lone P on the scorecard's front nine. After the 12th hole, she shook my hand White Flag

Had it not been for the rain that bother/rushed our (her) play, a single digit over game was def possibility

I'd love to think i bring her good mojo, but i think its the clark kent-esque looking and super strong supermaninunder that brought her stars aligned. I just happened to be lex luthor at the wrong place and the wrong time

Sure 1st Nine is not 9Ms?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 pm

i always ready for mloy....

its whether mloy is ready for me...

there are so many games to teach her....

so that she can use it on u guys....

afro
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 pm

pushslice wrote:

bro.... i feel your pain

but u always come back for more...

scratch
Back to top Go down
Golf76
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Damn.. why the hell did I miss this game... Laughing

Bro, the game at 8.39am was just as exciting with even ''crazier'' scores.. Haha
Back to top Go down
Golf76
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 pm

slinger wrote:

afro

Bro, if there is an open slot and chance permits, i'll like to join in for your next game with Mloy too.. Have heard so much about this golfing great and like the opportunity to learn from this Lady Pro Smile

@Mloy: Hi Sista, I understand that one must always pay-to-learn.. So 3-3 ok? Beer
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Golf76 wrote:
slinger wrote:

afro

Bro, if there is an open slot and chance permits, i'll like to join in for your next game with Mloy too.. Have heard so much about this golfing great and like the opportunity to learn from this Lady Pro Smile

@Mloy: Hi Sista, I understand that one must always pay-to-learn.. So 3-3 ok? Beer

Hmm ... If your nick is an indication of your scores, then I am probably asking for trouble joining you and slinger, but I would also like to see mloy's improved game as well ... Perhaps she can show her prowess with her new 59 deg wedge at MBGC?

And although I am a struggling 18 hcap, I promise not to slow down the game
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Since no one seems to understand the title of this post......I heard it was 3-over on the front nine......the golf gods were so impressed they started crying which was the only way to stop the buayee from posting a sub-80 round.....

Nah....Mloy.....this is the consequence of not chio-ing me......
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 am

golfool2009 wrote:
Since no one seems to understand the title of this post......I heard it was 3-over on the front nine......the golf gods were so impressed they started crying which was the only way to stop the buayee from posting a sub-80 round.....

This is interesting.. Can I be the broker when you 2 match up? Razz
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 am

GF, i keep seeing u at occ lor..come join us lah once in a while, i hope to be inspired by your hybrid shots...i fu**in cant hit my hybrids now. You can test shot shapping in a low stake environment Very Happy

@slinger, i know why i keep returning. Bcoz once in a while she would let me win and build my self esteem again....
Back to top Go down
supermaninunder
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
supermaninunder

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm

pushslice wrote:

no matter how strong superman was that day.. also died at MonsterLoy's hands.. 8Ms 0S. Crying or Very sad

Actual Score Thread - Page 2 Images11
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:08 pm

supermaninunder wrote:
pushslice wrote:

no matter how strong superman was that day.. also died at MonsterLoy's hands.. 8Ms 0S. Crying or Very sad

U made it sound like she's kyptonite....the green one someone. Shocked
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 pm

blee wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

ok..... i be your caddy

i miss both GF76 n M84.....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 pm

slinger wrote:
blee wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

ok..... i be your caddy

More like I be your caddy and then do the broking too... Laughing
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:14 pm

supermaninunder wrote:
pushslice wrote:

Says one who also got many birdies that day too hor... pig
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 pm

blee wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

ok..... i be your caddy

more like u just step onto a pirate ship without knowing..... flower
Back to top Go down
supermaninunder
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
supermaninunder

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 pm

blee wrote:

haha.. still not enough to prevent myself from being trampled all over. Next time, I must get more!! *determined*
anyone who takes up the challenge of facing mloy: You have been warned. pirat

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 pm

slinger wrote:
blee wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee wrote:
golfool2009 wrote:

ok..... i be your caddy

more like u just step onto a pirate ship without knowing..... flower

Ya boy... but hor, i know how to siam... hahaha
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 pm

supermaninunder wrote:
blee wrote:

haha.. still not enough to prevent myself from being trampled all over. Next time, I must get more!! *determined*
anyone who takes up the challenge of facing mloy: You have been warned. pirat

Now you know why we alway play in the front flight. If we follow behind, then, we are not playing in a green field but red field.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm

bro GF, r u ready for your saddam revenge game?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 pm

28 Mar 13
Kranji Blue
alvin7379 - 79
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:16 pm

zhenxua wrote:
28 Mar 13
Kranji Blue
alvin7379 - 79

And what did you play, ZX?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Technospaz wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
28 Mar 13
Kranji Blue
alvin7379 - 79

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:07 pm

blee wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
28 Mar 13
Kranji Blue
alvin7379 - 79

MOTTO of the KSLS club....

WOH!!!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 pm

I played 96
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actual Score Thread   Actual Score Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actual Score Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next