Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SG to Palm Villa

Go down 
+8
weesern
zwalker
raylowwl
fata
grooveballer
onime
kef529
keithlim
12 posters
AuthorMessage
keithlim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:51 am

Hi everyone
Haven't gone into JB on a Saturday morning for quite a long time.
Wonder if I set off from Bukit Panjang to Palm Villa at 10.30am, will I be able to reach by 12pm?
Asking as I am not sure of the traffic at causeway on a Saturday morning.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
kef529
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kef529

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 am

Think quite risky. Just the slightest bit of jam you won't make it in time already.
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
onime

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:58 am

Usually takes me less then 1.5hrs to reach PV on a week day.
Woodlands -----> 2nd link -------> PV
Back to top Go down
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:58 am

Takes me about 45 minutes from Tuas to PV using the 2nd Link, when immigration is smooth.
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 am

if you tee off at 12, i reckon you leave earlier. No harm reaching earlier. Can have breakfast or even hit 50 ball at the driving range before you game. Enjoy your game Cool
Back to top Go down
keithlim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks guys! Looks like I will go by tuas. Heavy traffic at causeway now!
Back to top Go down
raylowwl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:37 am

If you go by Tuas, go by the Premium Outlet exit...you can cut straight through to IOI ... I think fastest....and have breakfast before the main junction of the old North/South expressway before reaching IOI....there's a beef/pork noodle shop thats quite good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zwalker
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 pm

agree with Raylowwl, it is much faster by tuas through to IOI.
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am

raylowwl wrote:
If you go by Tuas, go by the Premium Outlet exit...you can cut straight through to IOI ... I think fastest....and have breakfast before the main junction of the old North/South expressway before reaching IOI....there's a beef/pork noodle shop thats quite good Very Happy

where is this beef noodles? have map??
Back to top Go down
FelixTeh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 am

weesern wrote:
raylowwl wrote:

Me going tomorrow... can share location? Someone told me the new highway from Woodland side is able to cut short journey by 15 mins, anyone can share where to exit??
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bryanachong

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 am

Is it called EDL? The new Malaysia expressway? Was there a few days ago really fast :0
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
beehome

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 am

causeway route - after Malaysian immigration, keep to the left lane & look out of the sign saying EDL. U would miss it. Have a good game!
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 am

FelixTeh wrote:
weesern wrote:
raylowwl wrote:

Me going tomorrow... can share location? Someone told me the new highway from Woodland side is able to cut short journey by 15 mins, anyone can share where to exit??

After immigration, keep left. Go down the underpass and up on the overpass. Go towards Senai and exit at either Kulai or Senai. From Kulai, you can turn right on exit and just go straight all the way. From Senai, you got to turn right after you see Tasco and go straight from there.
Back to top Go down
FelixTeh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

Thanks this is most helpful!
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 pm

guangzhao wrote:
FelixTeh wrote:
weesern wrote:
raylowwl wrote:

After immigration, keep left. Go down the underpass and up on the overpass. Go towards Senai and exit at either Kulai or Senai. From Kulai, you can turn right on exit and just go straight all the way. From Senai, you got to turn right after you see Tasco and go straight from there.

Forgot to say, after exit from Kulai, make sure you don't go on overhead - stay on ground level... Hope its not too late...
Back to top Go down
raylowwl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

[img]SG to Palm Villa Ioiv[/img]

Point A: Nice and cheap Beef or Pork Noodle for breakfast
Point B: Nice and affordable Zi Cha....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SG to Palm Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   SG to Palm Villa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SG to Palm Villa
Page 1 of 1