Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IOI Palm Villa Golf

Go down 
+7
ambat
weesern
archie
Sooty
sunny
Duval_S
franchoo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
franchoo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

IOI Palm Villa Golf Empty
PostSubject: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 pm

hi all

can any bros share their experience playing there and what's the fastest and easiest way to drive there (by 2nd link or causeway?). hope to use gps to assist, but no sure what is the correct address to key in!!!!

what's traffic like on monday noon and back around 6pm at the causeway......have not been to jb for the past 4 yrs..

much appreciated.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:23 pm

I usually take the 1st causeway...Drive all the way up to direction of Senai airport....exit at Palm Resort and just before Palm Resort entry, there is a sign to turn left to PalmV....walla....10mins later...reach liao.

Last played at PalmV around 2 months back...green is pretty good...not very fast.....quite frenly and stress free course.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:41 pm

2nd link is very easy...just go all the way until senai, turn left when you see palm resort, go past the palm resort and then make left turn to see palm villa
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Sooty
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Palm Villa   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 am

Palm villa golf course is good and also cheap especially for the senior golfers (only rm78). I always use the woodland causeway to this course or palm resort. It is easy, much cheaper and fast when crossing both singapore and malaysian custom before 7am. There is no traffic light after Danga Mall until the entry to senai airport.
Back to top Go down
archie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Someone help me with the directions before.. time to contribute
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Jalan+Tun+Abdul+Razak&daddr=Jalan+Tun+Abdul+Razak+to:Unknown+road+to:1.661106,103.641415&hl=en&geocode=FWtpFgAd5DcvBg%3BFUq4FgAdZvEuBg%3BFbYNGQAdviItBg%3B&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=3&sz=13&via=1,2&sll=1.638628,103.649654&sspn=0.080819,0.110035&ie=UTF8&z=13

This is the most direct way I know. The key is to get to nagivate your way out from JB custom and get onto Jalan Tun Abdul Razak. After that it is all the way straight till you make a right turn into the road leading to palm villa
Back to top Go down
franchoo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:53 pm

hi, thanks to all who had given info and directions. so ioi palm villa golf is next to palm golf resort / mercure hotel, ex-sofitel palm?

so the address to key into the gps should be lebuh putra utama?

cheers
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 pm

N 01* 39.461'
E103* 38.470'

this should be the coordinates for palm villa
Back to top Go down
ambat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 am

Just got this from my booking agent.
Weekday only from 24/8/09 to 20/9/09, RM59 including buggy.
Back to top Go down
ambat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am

Duval_S wrote:
I usually take the 1st causeway...Drive all the way up to direction of Senai airport....exit at Palm Resort and just before Palm Resort entry, there is a sign to turn left to PalmV....walla....10mins later...reach liao.

Last played at PalmV around 2 months back...green is pretty good...not very fast.....quite frenly and stress free course.

Last played in Palm Villa maybe 5-6 years ago. But I thought, just before the Palm Resort entry, u turn right instead of left? Is there a new route?
Back to top Go down
Hcp24
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Hcp24

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:49 pm

ambat wrote:

Can share ur booking agent no.? Like to try the cousre next week. Please PM, Tq
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:53 am

ambat wrote:

Hi bro, can share ur booking agent too???

I use to play there but I went there to walk-in... then the last few trip there were fully booked and end up running around JB for green..

If got a booking agent here will be best cos I can book before going... so less empty trip.... Smile

Thanks a lot bro!!!
Back to top Go down
tom201296
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 am

Wow thats cheap. Pls share agent. Thks
Back to top Go down
ambat
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 pm

tom201296 wrote:
Wow thats cheap. Pls share agent. Thks

Hi Everyone,

The agent's name is Rohana (96508609). She does booking for most courses in JB as well as Batam and Melaka.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Note:
As an FYI, everyone is responsible for their own golf game reservations. Golf Republic does not endorse any booking agents (though you are free to share your experiences and contacts). Of greater importance is the need to ensure that you are properly registered in the club's booking system when you play since any injuries/damage you may cause or suffer will likely only be recognized (for insurance purposes) provided that you are a registered golfer on that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf   IOI Palm Villa Golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IOI Palm Villa Golf
Page 1 of 1