Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok Empty
PostSubject: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi all,

anybody has taken lessons there? curious about the groupon deal and also curious about the standard there.

Hope to gain some insights
Back to top Go down
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
wilier izoard

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Mad
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

that bad?
Back to top Go down
lszomb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 pm

I took the pc lesson there. As I have the experience with them only, I cannot compare here and there. However just want to share: any suggestion or tip from pro is very useful and immediately improve my accuracy or distance as a beginner. I do believe you have to compromise something as you pay much lesser for the lesson. However, I have 8 other close friends took same lesson and we feel quit happy and really have some fun time during the lesson. Most of us decide to continue play golf after that. The bad thing is I cannot play as good as in lesson when I start practice in driving range now Sad
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:05 pm

lszomb wrote:
I took the pc lesson there. As I have the experience with them only, I cannot compare here and there. However just want to share: any suggestion or tip from pro is very useful and immediately improve my accuracy or distance as a beginner. I do believe you have to compromise something as you pay much lesser for the lesson. However, I have 8 other close friends took same lesson and we feel quit happy and really have some fun time during the lesson. Most of us decide to continue play golf after that. The bad thing is I cannot play as good as in lesson when I start practice in driving range now Sad
Most people are like that......but the fun part is on course not in range.....
Back to top Go down
lszomb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 pm

enwee wrote:
lszomb wrote:
Most people are like that......but the fun part is on course not in range.....
Exactly, the on course session already shows that:)
Back to top Go down
bigrockshow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bigrockshow

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 pm

wow thanks for the insight. i mean the price is of course cheaper then most so id expect lot less. how many students per class or per instructor?
Back to top Go down
lszomb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:12 pm

From 2 to x? As we go there for 4 (we are friends). Not sure if there is hard limitation
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:49 pm

I was quite hesitant when I first took the groupon deal at Bishan with Modelpro Golf. I'm working on my swing with Malek and he's a really good coach.

He takes my swing and gives me 1-2 pointers that helps my game a lot. No regrets at all and I'm quite sure I'll continue my intermediate class with him... Very friendly and knowledgeable guy

So point is, you got to click with your coach, as long as same wavelength and you trust him, you'll definitely learn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok   Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Coach at Honshin Golf Academy - Bukit Batok
Page 1 of 1