Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spitting......this should stop?

Go down 
+7
nutty88
daveaha
nrafee
Roystonnn
Gray
pushslice
Duval_S
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

spitting......this should stop? Empty
PostSubject: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm

i agree,,,,,must stop......starting with me

Quote :
Keegan Bradley needs to take a serious look at his pre-shot routine as his continual spitting is distasteful and winning him no new fans.

Bradley has joined an ever-increasing number of PGA Tour players who are becoming ‘serial spitters’ and the PGA Tour needs to step in and act.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm

if he likes to spit, Bradley can be a big hit in China. Maybe become ambassador for Skoal/tobacco chews
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Besides spitting, I also pee on the golf course. Where got time drive to a halfway rest house just to piss? later kana complain for slow play
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Gray wrote:
Besides spitting, I also pee on the golf course. Where got time drive to a halfway rest house just to piss? later kana complain for slow play

Last time i pee on golf course if urgent.
But once i wana pee into a bush at daiman18, then i saw a signboard saying "beware of snakes", then from then i dun pee on course.
Keke
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Roystonnn wrote:
Gray wrote:

Last time i pee on golf course if urgent.
But once i wana pee into a bush at daiman18, then i saw a signboard saying "beware of snakes", then from then i dun pee on course.
Keke

Usually my snake bigger than their snake. My snake scare their snake. hahaha
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Gray wrote:

bro, dun like that lah.. got female golfers one leh...

i will pee before first hole, and unload again at the halfway house.
normally very hot, not so much pee.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 pm

nrafee wrote:
Gray wrote:

bro, dun like that lah.. got female golfers one leh...

i will pee before first hole, and unload again at the halfway house.
normally very hot, not so much pee.

Means you don't drink enough bro....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:35 pm

hmm.... Tiger spits a lot also. How come he still has so many fans worldwide huh?
Back to top Go down
ocp23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:03 pm

I watched the Northern Trust game on HD and when I saw Bradley do his pre-shot, I felt so disgusted. He will do his waggle and eyes looking intensely at the target and then at the same time, he will spit and then he stepped off and then he spit again and then he swings......

He did this throughout the game and it was not a good sight on TV. Somebody please educate him. Yucks!
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Gray wrote:
Don't think I ever need to pee throughout any of the 18 holes I'd played so far....

Maybe that will answer the mystery why my concentration level only lasts 3 holes and swing becomes haywire until I glug down a whole bottle of Gatorade at the 6th~~~
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Spitting is one thing , but drooling ... I wish I wasnt watching in HD
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fata

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Gray wrote:

Pee before you leave the locker room , pee before you start the back nine... and pee at the halfway house if the need arises. simple solution Very Happy and thats my routine.. and its works wonders Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spitting......this should stop?   spitting......this should stop? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spitting......this should stop?
Page 1 of 1