Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?

Go down 
+4
Kengnam
watermyforrest
nientsu
Charlietks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlietks
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? Empty
PostSubject: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:02 am

What happened was, used a fren's Cleveland TA5 7i, with stock stiff steel shaft at range.
Found that its so easy to hit, straight, and still goes far(loss of 15-20% distance) with miss hits.
On good hits, the ball flight is high, and goes 130-140m.

It feels so effortlessly on the swing. Even though i am a beginner and i know graphite regular is supposed to be the way to go.
Tried the burner 1.0 7i, tried mizuno mx25 and finally my own mizuno Tzoid Pro. The TA5 still gives me the best feel and results. Mine own set, tend to slice more, and i know its my swing...

Now, i cannot stop thinking about the rest of irons of the TA5 and how it will perform...
Hopefully he can hit his new burner irons well and sell me the TA5 cheap... hehehe.
Will start praying for him.. Twisted Evil

BTW, if anyone saw TA5 at creative and knows how much it cost... pm me.
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:05 am

U hav been poisoned
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:37 am

Try the BFG irons with steelfibre... Not only can't stop thinking about it but lose appetite and sleep as well...
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:43 am

It all abt shaft not iron head,if shaft suit you whatever iron head it just fly high n long...
Back to top Go down
Bear
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:52 am

poisoned liao. it happened to me when the taylormade MC/CB first came out....last year jul/aug?....... went to look see look see at isetan...itchy hand went to try. was raving about it and still raving about it...

and last weekend i let myself be poisoned again...sheesh....i20......omg omg omg..... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.website.co.jp
Charlietks
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:21 am

watermyforrest wrote:
Try the BFG irons with steelfibre... Not only can't stop thinking about it but lose appetite and sleep as well...

I did, couple of weeks back at BFG Bukit Merah. Hit 3-4 balls but didn't feel much for it. Then again, im only a beginner of 3months..

After reading the reviews on BFG, I told myself, if im still in this game and played well at least after a year, will seriously try out BFG irons and get as a BD present...

Kengnam wrote:
It all abt shaft not iron head,if shaft suit you whatever iron head it just fly high n long...

Meaning... i need a True Temper Dynamic Gold S300s...affraid
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:34 am

Charlietks wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:

I did, couple of weeks back at BFG Bukit Merah. Hit 3-4 balls but didn't feel much for it. Then again, im only a beginner of 3months..

After reading the reviews on BFG, I told myself, if im still in this game and played well at least after a year, will seriously try out BFG irons and get as a BD present...

Kengnam wrote:

Meaning... i need a True Temper Dynamic Gold S300s...affraid
Normally when u don't owned the clubs you'll hit better with it? DG S300? wah..u must be a really strong hitter. Btw you try your fren clubs? you should try it using the longer irons and put it to test on course.
Back to top Go down
Aiers
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Aiers

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:39 am

tsk tsk.

TA5 head/ DG S300/ Tacki Mac.

Condition 8/10.

how much should i sell him for guys? queen jocolor geek

Like 300?

Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? Ta53e

Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? Ta52

Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? Ta51

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

Charlietks wrote:
What happened was, used a fren's Cleveland TA5 7i, with stock stiff steel shaft at range.
Found that its so easy to hit, straight, and still goes far(loss of 15-20% distance) with miss hits.

It feels so effortlessly on the swing. Even though i am a beginner and i know graphite regular is supposed to be the way to go.
Tried the burner 1.0 7i, tried mizuno mx25 and finally my own mizuno Tzoid Pro. The TA5 still gives me the best feel and results. Mine own set, tend to slice more, and i know its my swing...

Now, i cannot stop thinking about the rest of irons of the TA5 and how it will perform...
Hopefully he can hit his new burner irons well and sell me the TA5 cheap... hehehe.

actually its quite common among social golfers like us....

its called the BLUCH syndrome...

Buy Liao U Cant Hit..........

dun know y other ppl clubs always easier to play!!!!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:51 am

slinger wrote:
Charlietks wrote:

actually its quite common among social golfers like us....

its called the BLUCH syndrome...

Buy Liao U Cant Hit..........

dun know y other ppl clubs always easier to play!!!!
I think it maybe because when we hit other people club's we tend to be more careful hence having a slower swing.......when we buy it....we always think "hack care it's my clubs"... HELP
Back to top Go down
Charlietks
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:53 am

enwee wrote:
Normally when u don't owned the clubs you'll hit better with it? DG S300? wah..u must be a really strong hitter. Btw you try your fren clubs? you should try it using the longer irons and put it to test on course.

Really? hit better with other pple's clubs? He only brought the 7i. So no chance to try other clubs.

nope... not a hard hitter. max for 7i is 140m... normal is 110-120m.

Aiers wrote:
tsk tsk.

Condition 8/10.

Like 300?

@sshole.. go away.. i dun wan yours. I go Ebay and buy better.. cheers .
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:56 am

Charlietks wrote:
enwee wrote:

Really? hit better with other pple's clubs? He only brought the 7i. So no chance to try other clubs.

Aiers wrote:
tsk tsk.

Condition 8/10.

Like 300?

You should try the longer irons...normally required much more effort.
Back to top Go down
Aiers
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Aiers

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:06 am

Charlietks wrote:
enwee wrote:

Aiers wrote:
tsk tsk.

Condition 8/10.

Like 300?

ROFL ROFL

its cheap. for something that improve your game... dont believe ask the bros here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?   Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does it happen to you? Used an iron and cant stop thinking about it?
Page 1 of 1