Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying Ping Clubs Online

Go down 
+2
pushslice
LeCaine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LeCaine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Buying Ping Clubs Online Empty
PostSubject: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi Guys, I'm a pretty new golfer and have been using a 2nd hand set of clubs. I have decided to upgrade to Ping G15 irons. Any comments and recommendations on which online shops are reliable and trustworthy?
Back to top Go down
http://mlecaine@gmail.com
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Golfsmith.
Back to top Go down
LeCaine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Thanks pushslice
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 pm

u're welcome...i ordered my pings from them. Can customize (order per piece) with different sorts of shafts/grip and lie angles.
Back to top Go down
LeCaine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 pm

wow, that's way over my head. I'm a beginner so don't really know all the technical stuff
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 pm

at least go through the online static fitting feature on ping website, basically they need data of your height, length of your arms and size of your hands. Just follow Ping's recommendations.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

FWIW buying online may not be the best option for you in this case. You are better off seeing a fitter and get properly fitted if you are looking to buy a new set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Ping iron are good if they are fitted. I really see no point of buying Ping iron online unless you know which color code suit you Neutral

I did buy Ping Driver and Hybrid online Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:35 pm

LeCaine wrote:
Hi Guys, I'm a pretty new golfer and have been using a 2nd hand set of clubs. I have decided to upgrade to Ping G15 irons. Any comments and recommendations on which online shops are reliable and trustworthy?

hi if u'r a new golfer then maybe u want to just upgrade to a good quality 2nd hand set of irons, rather than have ur irons fitted. i'm assuming that ur golf swing is still evolving and therefore having custom-fitted clubs may not be the best option at this time

go take a walk around far east shopping centre and see if u can find a used set of mizunos - MX23 or MX25. u might even be able to find a used set of Ping G15 irons, or at least G10. altho i'd still recommend mizuno cos i personally think that they are superior to the cast irons by Ping
Back to top Go down
LeCaine
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi guys, thanks for all the useful input and advise
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Najibapark

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 pm

try 3balls.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Ping Clubs Online   Buying Ping Clubs Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Ping Clubs Online
Page 1 of 1