Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying frm online whole sale site

Go down 
+9
jocheang
golf_snowman
Duval_S
jimmychoo
Lipp
drizz0
Genesis
nrafee
designflicks
13 posters
AuthorMessage
designflicks
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Buying frm online whole sale site Empty
PostSubject: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi,

has anyone frm this forum bought anything frm online whole sale site. such as -edited-

Rgds

Last edited by sunny on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed potential counterfeit site)
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:27 am

try 3balls.com, edwin watts golf and rock bottom golf.

they are proved and tested sites.

your onlinegolfwholesale provides the sames price for graphite shaft and steel shaft.
will even declare item as gift so that you will not get taxed.

Registrant:
Yuxiao Li

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ONLINEGOLFWHOLESALE.COM

when it is too good to be true, it probably is.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:35 am

I've doubt , the price don't look "normal", even selection of shaft flex doesn't provide the shaft type e.g DG S300. Beside nrafee had mentioned you may also want try Golfsmith or TGW .
Back to top Go down
drizz0
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 am

what kind of postal address is wholesalegolf, chicago, us? i think its fake...
got my new set from golfdiscount.com
reliable and quick...
Back to top Go down
Lipp
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:00 am

designflicks wrote:
Hi,

has anyone frm this forum bought anything frm online whole sale site. such as -edited-

Rgds

I came across this website months back and asked .... confirm COPY version.
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 am

Now these fakers have changed their selling strategy. They don't price it stupidly low anymore but just slightly cheaper to confuse potential buyer.
Those that are planning to buy online better be really careful on what they may be getting.

BUT if you can hit better with a fake, why not? Razz Just don't try to sell the fake in here! Mad
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 am

Quote :
jimmychoo wrote:
Now these fakers have changed their selling strategy. They don't price it stupidly low anymore but just slightly cheaper to confuse potential buyer.
Those that are planning to buy online better be really careful on what they may be getting.

BUT if you can hit better with a fake, why not? Razz Just don't try to sell the fake in here! Mad

u the Best...u the most logical.....u the Man
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:19 am

any idea usually how long does it take to ship golf clubs from US to singapore ?

I saw something I wanted to buy in TGW..if anyone interested to get anything there, do let me know, we can share the shipment cost..keke
Back to top Go down
designflicks
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 am

Hi all,

thanks for your reply. really appreciate it alot. Will do a more details research next time.

By the way has anyone tried Mizuno MP63 yet?
Back to top Go down
jocheang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 pm

hey guys,

anyone heard of http://discount-golf-gifts.com/index.php ? curious to know if anyone's bought anything from that site..

the "online customer service" was quick to point out that their products are OEM and come from the factory directly, but OEM does not necessarily mean "fake" right? anyone using OEM clubs?

thanks for the help..

regards.
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Go to Luohu in Shen Zhen, China. You will see all these so call OEM from factory selling at RMB 200~250 per driver regardless of which brand you want. What you need to do is to select the one that resemble most closely to the original one.

BTW, the reg. owner of the http://discount-golf-gifts.com is Jun Li, his reg. address is ChongQing.

Whether it's fake or not, who care? You can decide by yourself but just make sure you don't sell them here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

i wouldn't be surprise if a high handicapper with a 80mph swing will swing better with a fake driver than a real tour driver.....

anyway there are so many cheap 2nd hand stuff on Ebay, no need to go to the fakes, unless the person want the latest gear for 1/2 the cost.

Back to top Go down
Fengy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Anybody know what is the best way to tell if a club is fake if I buy from eBay?
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 am

Fengy wrote:
Anybody know what is the best way to tell if a club is fake if I buy from eBay?
I am afraid nobody knows or can tell you. If you want to buy golf club from ebay, you have to take some risk. Only way to minimize the risk is to buy from seller with high rating.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:28 am

Your answers.....this shop is a fako.... buyers beware.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110404110929AACEb5O

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?13123-OnlineGolfWarehouse.com-Prices-too-good-to-be-true&s=6aeb5b002a87675dd66c4c4d860a778d

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/on-line-golf-wholesale-c362104.html

Last edited by Khorkar on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 am

I think its the same owner for this site as well... Another fako.

Notice the resemblance??

http://www.golfdiscountsale.com/
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 am

This one reminds me of the ebayoyo now website closed.

Golf discount:
R11 driver US$189.99
AP2 iron 3-9P US$369.99
Scotty Cameron putter US$119.99
Ping K15 driver US$189.99

Not sure if this are real products? questionable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying frm online whole sale site   Buying frm online whole sale site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying frm online whole sale site
Page 1 of 1