Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)

Go down 
+35
hardrock
mengteck71
mowen
Ssquirrel
jimmychoo
zhenxua
Suspicious
Technospaz
drawbias
Birdman
guy013
poresia
JonL_TK
Agumon
blee67
Slicer51
slinger
golfool2009
agnes chung
alvin7379
nientsu
S70B
pushslice
4dtoto
mUAr_cHEe
chinchiachun
shamusan
mloy
watermyforrest
asahi
Aloyboy
Duval_S
duffader
kian
eiji
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 am

WMF, that is good to hear....give my Team mates a chance to fight..
And maybe collect some new balls..

BTW, how many Golg Balls are you bringing cos I dun think you will run out of balls especially with 2 permanently attach ones...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 am

4dtoto wrote:

Err... Capt Bob, I never say golf balls...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 am

watermyforrest wrote:
4dtoto wrote:

Err... Capt Bob, I never say golf balls...

errrrr..fake one ?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 pm

partner, can we meet 12pm that day at the range to discuss strategy? something like you chong for eagle and birdie while i secure at least bogie and get the occasional par.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:35 pm

cannot lah.. we can meet early at range , no problem. we discuss how i chong birdie and eagle and you how to hole in one n albatross...and also how to chip in from fringe, dun need putter..
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 pm

oh dear. mowen, let me unrub u....
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:36 pm

MC, pls stop contributing on this thread... at least until u remove ur super big signature, i can't open this page in the office in case jun jun the koala humping the goat appear when the page load up...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 pm

SOPA and PIPA are serious issues that has to be shared with as many as possible.

if the koala and goat is making it awkward for you.. how about winston's pictures?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
SOPA and PIPA are serious issues that has to be shared with as many as possible.

if the koala and goat is making it awkward for you.. how about winston's pictures?

Simi is SOPA and PIPA?

I only know when i was in Army, people always tell others, can you help me pick up my SOPA?

After they pick up, I always hear the sound PI PA PI PA...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:22 pm

hahahahaha... this is hardcore man !
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Google or wikipedia it.

u so free now ah?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Google or wikipedia it.

u so free now ah?

i'm disappointed that you actually ask me to google/wikipedia SOPA or PIPA.

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 First-world-problems-Dont-know-what-SOPA-is_5e40409ccfbe749adccc522feea36174
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PROTECT_IP_Act

Must I spoon feed you everything?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:38 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PROTECT_IP_Act

Must I spoon feed you everything?

obviously i know what is SOPA and PIPA.

i am how updated.

i can even pull a internet SOPA meme for you
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 Censor-photo-u31
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:40 pm

i scared u pull up some other paparazzi photo of me and water-buffalo...
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
i scared u pull up some other paparazzi photo of me and water-buffalo...

i wouldn't do that....

u already paid your fees this month...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:07 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Soli... I more familiar with sopa opla and pipa gow...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Soli... I more familiar with sopa opla and pipa gow...

Just be happy that between those two, it's about dropping sopa hints and not hinting for soap drops.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 am

7 days and counting

leave application.....sent.....

Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:10 am

me too.....til then 2 more games
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 am

team Kian....want to take picture a not? if yes, we should all gather a bit earlier...say just before flt 1 tee off
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 am

one question:

Can golfers from same team share buggy?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 am

poresia wrote:
one question:

Funny question.... of course you would want to share buggy with your team mate, right?

Hmmm.... maybe I share buggy with Panji and can mind f@*k him. lol!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 am

poresia wrote:
one question:

I thot same team share 1 buggy liao... So that can play bumper car between holes or maybe on the fairways itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next