Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)

Go down 
+34
TDO
S70B
Agumon
mizzy
nientsu
chinchiachun
alvin7379
mowen
Duval_S
Suspicious
slinger
Lisy
and68low
Technospaz
hardrock
golfool2009
JonL_TK
watermyforrest
ping_ping
Ssquirrel
duffader
guy013
4dtoto
Aloyboy
kian
eiji
DGman
asahi
pushslice
mloy
drawbias
poresia
zhenxua
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) Empty
PostSubject: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 pm

4dtoto wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
for my team, we prefer to sit with our opponents, i sit with drawbias while 4dtoto sit with aloyboy

You dun like to sit with me ??

i want to use your bao qing tian face to mindf aloyboy
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

asahi wrote:
kian wrote:
im 29............

But dress like 59.
pig

esp in bermudas n black golf shoes!!!! n black socks.
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Zx, me no gay pls .....
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:31 pm

I had fever last night and also having a very bad cough hopefully its not going to be a hundred day cough. Resting at home. Don't worry Capt Kian even if I am sick will still play. Will "play" with my opponents and you play your game. Hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 pm

mloy wrote:
I had fever last night and also having a very bad cough hopefully its not going to be a hundred day cough. Resting at home. Don't worry Capt Kian even if I am sick will still play. Will "play" with my opponents and you play your game. Hahahaha...

you ate too much meat. stop buaya-ing people so much tongue
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Latest report.

Team kian sent their sniper, Duval to spy on team Bob's gems at mbgc.

He was furiously taking notes and texting....think updating His Capt.

Pushslice and Eiji taking to their new WMDs.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:58 pm

is there a makan session after the game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Yes Sir at Red house I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am

boss...TD says he will talk to u on sat Razz
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 am

1 word for black tees @ mbgc, LONG!!!!

Birdied a hole n lost 78$ on a hole. Gosh.

Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:05 pm

WOW !!! Long and still get birdie !!... ZX, we have work to do ....
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:22 pm

4dtoto wrote:
WOW !!! Long and still get birdie !!... ZX, we have work to do ....

dear opponent , u have more than work to do...

ull have to score at least 5 birdies to square me...

i m giving u guys a chance to throw in the white flag now so we can still save u some face!

BWAHHAHAAHAHA!!!! BE WARNED!!!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 pm

steady la partner .........
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Aloy played very well today from black. 90, and with a 9 on a par 3 after he got STUCK in a bunker.

GF played 86 and made an absolute KILLING on Vegas.

Me shot 100 again Embarassed (2nd century game in a row) and ran away with only a $10 loss cos of a super heng Birdie chip in on a double vegas hole (the same hole where ALoy also birdied and lost $78)

ps. that was Hole 17. Even from Black its a quite birdie-able hole.

side note: Hole 17 was double vegas because whole flight parred the long Par 5 16th.

Overall, great day for golf. nice meeting my team mate GF and confidence in him to take on Team Kian's Agumon & Capt!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 pm

guy013 wrote:
Aloy played very well today from black. 90, and with a 9 on a par 3 after he got STUCK in a bunker.

Me shot 100 again Embarassed (2nd century game in a row) and ran away with only a $10 loss cos of a super heng Birdie chip in on a double vegas hole (the same hole where ALoy also birdied and lost $78)

side note: Hole 17 was double vegas because whole flight parred the long Par 5 16th.

Overall, great day for golf. nice meeting my team mate GF and confidence in him to take on Team Kian's Agumon & Capt!

alamak!! why u picha my lobang!!! i m suppose to scare my opponent.... now u make me look so noob.... 90! ZX n BOB sure laughing behind the com!
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I am the forum post real score nazi. Plan to single handedly eradicate all posters of fake scores. Whether lower or higher than actual played.

In fact I should start a new thread to post actual scores of myself and opponents for every game I play. Maybe I'll run out of kaki very soon Smile

Ps: we still got out romantic date on 14 Feb right?
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm

guy, my capt kian playing with u next fri leh ........ be gentle pls
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Eh I shoot 100 he shoot below 80 leh!

All I can promise is that I will post actual scores here after the game Smile

Muahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

guy013 wrote:

How come both side got people birdie and yet Aloyboy still lose $78. Did he lose $78 on the hole or overall?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:50 pm

I sense 25 story here .....
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:54 pm

duffader wrote:
guy013 wrote:

How come both side got people birdie and yet Aloyboy still lose $78. Did he lose $78 on the hole or overall?

me and GF same team, Aloy and my friend.

I birdie and GF par. Aloy birdie and my friend burst. on a double vegas hole to reverse x 2 lor

i hope we didnt count wrongly. normally birdie par is reverse x 2, but double vegas to reverse x 4. but aloy also birdie so means just x2 right?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 pm

So you all are not playing best ball format??
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Cos if it is, the hole shud be square.

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 pm

guy013 wrote:
duffader wrote:
guy013 wrote:

me and GF same team, Aloy and my friend.

I birdie and GF par. Aloy birdie and my friend burst. on a double vegas hole to reverse x 2 lor

i hope we didnt count wrongly. normally birdie par is reverse x 2, but double vegas to reverse x 4. but aloy also birdie so means just x2 right?

When you both there are birdies on Both side, the reverse will cancel. So in actualy fact, score difference should be 49 (example) - 45 and multiply by 2 since double vegas.

GF should know this mah..... Team Bob showing the cheating side liao.... Smile
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:05 pm

best ball? playing normal vegas leh. how come hole square leh?

me: 3 (birdie)
GF (my partner): 4 (par)

aloy: 3 (birdie)
his partner: 7

birdie-par means reverse x 2 but since aloy birdie also means just reverse right?
so 73 - 34 = $39

double vegas so $39 x 2 = $78

alamak, did we count wrongly? does it mean if aloy also birdie so don't need to reverse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (the aftermath and the juicy stories)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next