Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)

Go down 
+36
Agumon
Technospaz
nientsu
Ssquirrel
golfool2009
S70B
and68low
Suspicious
drawbias
CoastGuy
chinchiachun
Derek
TDO
klt8144
shamusan
hardrock
guy013
meia07656
4dtoto
zhenxua
mengteck71
poresia
slinger
duffader
eiji
Aloyboy
pushslice
mowen
Master
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
alvin7379
Duval_S
mloy
kian
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) Empty
PostSubject: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Lo-Hei Game II
Venue: MBGC (tbc)
Date: Feb 8 (tbc)

The draw list is out...

Team 宝宝

1) 4dtoto
2) zx
3) poresia
4) S70B
5) Eiji
6) Pretty Woman
7) Guy
8) Pushslice
9) CCC
10) Master
11) Hw_ball
12) Chipmunk
13) Shorthitter
14) Asahi
15) Golfool
16) Slinger

Team 吉祥如意

1) kian
2) WMF
3) Mloy
4) Capt
5) Duval
6) Grandmaster SS
7) Agumon
8) Chubbs
9) Muar Chee
10) MengTeck
11) Birdman
12) Shamusan
13) Jonathan Ms. Lee
14) Mowen
15) Aloyboy
16) Drawbias

waiting list

1) Meia
2) 2008
3) hardrock

1) Poresia/Panji Vs Mengteck/Mloy

Last edited by kian on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:12 pm

kian wrote:
Razz

What is the meaning of this sticking out tongue?

Hmmmmmm.....Since I don't know who my team mates are I'll let it pass. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Quote :
mloy wrote:
kian wrote:
Razz

u mean you are selected liao?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Participants in no particular order who have confirmed their attendance

1) Asahi
2) Drawbias
3) Muar Chee
4) Mowen
5) Pretty Woman
6) Alvin the Chipmunk
7) Mloy
8) Grandmaster SS
9) Kian
10) Capt Low
11) Poresia
12) Slinger
13) CCC
14) Short Hitter
15) ZX
16) Jonathan aka Ms Lee
17) Eiji
18) Duval
19) WMF
20) Shams
21) Rex
22) Golfool
23) Agumon
24) Pushslice
25) 4dtoto
26) Hw_ball

Pending confirmation

27) Mengteck
28) Birdman

It has been agreed to give priority to the participants who have joined us in the first installment of the series!

Tentative date for team selection will be on this Sat held at The Den @ BFG BM - 2~3pm

Everyone is welcome to join us to see the coin toss

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
mloy wrote:
kian wrote:
Razz

u mean you are selected liao?

You so rude.... people is not selected... she is invited... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:23 pm

kian, if u did not start the topic in the first place... the first post is also reserved for admin!

doh!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Dear all,

It is my OKT pleasure to present to you all the 2nd edition of Lo Hei game for 2012!

Both captains, kian & 4dtoto have worked tirelessly for past 2 nights to gather the troops and you have all responded well!!!

Once our 2 tbc golfers cfm, we are good to go!
As per last time, the captains will be engaged in picking their players this coming Sat at the Den.
Interested participants, pls make yr way there to witness the fierce negotiation between the 2 captains.

On this note, I would like to invite the 2 Emeritus Captains; and68low & slinger to join us this Sat to guide the newbie captains.
I am sure you would have lots to share in terms of mind-f skills, 25 tactics and golfing strategy.

Boy, is this game gonna be so gooooooood!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:30 pm

let me start....I will like to thank the orguinizer and all of the attendees and participants for remembering me and selecting me as part of this game

This year, I definitely will train harder......
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Participants in no particular order who have confirmed their attendance[/u]

1) Asahi
2) Drawbias
3) Muar Chee
3a.) Muar Chee's friend
4) Mowen
5) Pretty Woman
6) Alvin the Chipmunk
7) Mloy
8) Grandmaster SS
9) Kian
10) Capt Low
11) Poresia
12) Slinger
13) CCC
14) Short Hitter
15) ZX
16) Jonathan aka Ms Lee
17) Eiji
18) Duval
19) WMF
20) Shams
21) Rex
22) Golfool
23) Agumon
24) Pushslice
25) 4dtoto
26) Hw_ball

Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Ooii Cut Queue huh ..

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Capts/TD, how many flights will we have this time around?
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Is this only for invites only? Or can ppl like me join the game?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 pm

can i propose instead of coin toss to decide who select first. we should have a putting competition between one putt bob and laughing hyena kian. 3 balls, most number holed gets first pick, in case of tie, sudden death.

Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:16 pm

if thats the case, we dont need to do long putts la...
we do 3 3-foot putts to decide.....but i think this will be a walker over event la...cuz bob's new nickname is 3footBob
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Quote :
mowen wrote:
Ooii Cut Queue huh ..

can meh?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I am just proposing, u guys can decide, but putting seems like a good way to decide who should have right to pick first vs just pure luck with a coin toss.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Quote :
pushslice wrote:

good question ......we have 26 golfers....and if my maths is rite..that means 6 flights of 4...and one fligt of 2 ball....
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:21 pm

I hope i am not the last pick...better train hard so can play well at Charity Game to prove my worth.

But i look at the list of players, I am like the worst.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 pm

eiji wrote:
can i propose instead of coin toss to decide who select first. we should have a putting competition between one putt bob and laughing hyena kian. 3 balls, most number holed gets first pick, in case of tie, sudden death.

U think Den open till so late meh???? Razz
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
pushslice wrote:

good question ......we have 26 golfers....and if my maths is rite..that means 6 flights of 4...and one fligt of 2 ball....

even that assumes the slots are not open anymore. maybe there are interests from other gr-ians to join (if at all possible).

where's Duffy, king of trash talk.

and how about asking Derek (mbgc lor...)?

just my thoughts.

Kian/Bob: cant wait to know who's my captain cheers
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

my last game was 37 over at home course Embarassed

but im lucky cuz i can choose my aircon bus!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 pm

pushslice wrote:

where's Duffy, king of trash talk.

Thanks for keeping me in mind PS.... I am so touch. But 8th Feb happen to be the day where i am either safe or i kana 4D. Sad
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm

the threads wont be as long without your posts lor, especially if MC is on the other team Laughing

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 pm

eiji wrote:
I hope i am not the last pick...better train hard so can play well at Charity Game to prove my worth.

But i look at the list of players, I am like the worst.

dun worry, there is still WMF ROFL

Benny, where are youuuuu??
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:44 pm

pushslice wrote:
the threads wont be as long without your posts lor, especially if MC is on the other team Laughing

Heard his game damn crap without practise... so no point typing too much. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next