Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)

Go down 
+36
Agumon
Technospaz
nientsu
Ssquirrel
golfool2009
S70B
and68low
Suspicious
drawbias
CoastGuy
chinchiachun
Derek
TDO
klt8144
shamusan
hardrock
guy013
meia07656
4dtoto
zhenxua
mengteck71
poresia
slinger
duffader
eiji
Aloyboy
pushslice
mowen
Master
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
alvin7379
Duval_S
mloy
kian
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh and i heard Alvin just shot 79 today ...

Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
guy013

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

mowen wrote:
Oh and i heard Alvin just shot 79 today ...

that is MUSIC to my ears!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:55 pm

guy013 wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
asahi wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
eh why my partner like MIA ?

Sssshhhhhh........he is at the range now. Razz

lol.... his game better be as good as his emceeing.... cos i m gonna ride his aircon bus..!

aircon bus? thought u just played 83 at changi on friday???

haha i'm no.1 pao toh kia

Its true! 83 for 1 nine. Not bad la. my usual standard
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Aloyboy, you becoming 48 kid leh...play well good for you mah. Give you a secret. I beat Slinger today...hehehe
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:18 pm

eiji wrote:
Dear Partner, Kian did play 34 over today, i think its part of his workup to the lohei game, we just focus on our game...his game had semblance of his usual self on the 18hole where he proceeded with a very easy par on the 18th hole at Kranji and he recorded his first birdie within the 4th hole.

so back to our game...my game is pretty crappy, much better today after working on driver the last range, hit 8 fairways, had one bad drive that went high hook. came back with 24 over.

Dun worry eiji!

Think we are good to take them on.....at least give them a good fight.

Been using the last 3 games I had to zero in on my irons and irons' distances.

Glad to say, all coming into place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Nb.... Liao la.... Definitely need to watch more golf channel
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:23 pm

4dtoto wrote:
Aloyboy, you becoming 48 kid leh...play well good for you mah. Give you a secret. I beat Slinger today...hehehe

i know wat u are trying to do la... u wanna make me let down my guard... then on that day... slinger will shoot 72....

im not gonna fall for it! i not scared!! i got birdman!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Hmmm .... AloyBird
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Nb.... Liao la.... Definitely need to watch more golf channel

Basketball
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:25 pm

mloy wrote:
Played there today and my game was crap!!!!!! Almost gave up playing. Was so upset with myself. Sigh....

Mengteck..... kao ni liao. Seriously, no bluff.

Dont worry.. U use all the bad shots before actual game and the. Peak at the right time Smile
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:35 pm

duffader wrote:
asahi wrote:
Ssquirrel wrote:
Best.. My partner is Mowen.. I get to sit aircon bus; heard his aircon is damn power these days.

Mengteck71: My "training" is not in NZ la, unless NZ spa in JB is counted.. hahhaaa

Ooh......hot pool!

I like!!!

The ginseng tea best!

Hot & Cold Tea treatment?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
4dtoto wrote:

i know wat u are trying to do la... u wanna make me let down my guard... then on that day... slinger will shoot 72....

im not gonna fall for it! i not scared!! i got birdman!!!

let u know another secret....

dun say bob, kian also beat me today.....
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Aloyboy aloyboy.....hehehehehe....birdman....heheeehe
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:13 pm

duffader wrote:
asahi wrote:
Ssquirrel wrote:
Best.. My partner is Mowen.. I get to sit aircon bus; heard his aircon is damn power these days.

Mengteck71: My "training" is not in NZ la, unless NZ spa in JB is counted.. hahhaaa

Ooh......hot pool!

I like!!!

The ginseng tea best!

Hot & Cold Tea treatment?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:26 pm

there might be some changes coming up.....stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

there might be some changes coming up.....stay tuned!

-------

http://www.golfrepublic.org/viewtopic.forum?t=15039
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
birdman seems rather quite in this thread... has he already given up after seeing who his partner is ?? yooohooo?? birdman...? u there?

Hello partner, I am here. Very Happy

Clarify first hor, I am not 5 handicap but have 5 handicaps like Panji listed out. ROFL

Prepare to take public bus rather than air con bus hor... I hope you got your EZ Link card topped up. Very Happy

But you are Champion of Champions as Slinger said, I have faith in you, just not in my contribution to the partnership and the team (for the moment). Let's see how my back-to-bascs training progresses... Swing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.73 for full match-ups)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40