Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)

Go down 
+35
hardrock
mengteck71
mowen
Ssquirrel
jimmychoo
zhenxua
Suspicious
Technospaz
drawbias
Birdman
guy013
poresia
JonL_TK
Agumon
blee67
Slicer51
slinger
golfool2009
agnes chung
alvin7379
nientsu
S70B
pushslice
4dtoto
mUAr_cHEe
chinchiachun
shamusan
mloy
watermyforrest
asahi
Aloyboy
Duval_S
duffader
kian
eiji
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Lo-Hei Game Details

Date/Day: 8 Feb 12, Wednesday

Time: TBA

Tee-Box: Blue tee for men, red tee for ladies

Format of play:

Fourballs Matchplay -
All four players play their own ball throughout; at the end of each hole, the low score between the two partners on each team is that team's score.
For example, Players A and B form one team. On the first hole, A scores a 5, B scores a 6, so the team score is 5 which will be used to fight the other team's best score. Only the best score will be used. The 2nd player's score will NOT be used. That is to say in the event there is a tie e.g. both teams score 5. It will be a draw. There will be no fight between the 2nd pair of scores.

So the two pairings will fight thru out the 18 holes. At the end of the 18 holes, the winning pair gets 2 pts, nil for the losing team and 1 pt each if it ends in a draw.
Accumulate the points for the other 7 pairs to determine the eventual winning team.

Special Rule

1) For this game, the local rule of free lift for flower beds at MBGC will NOT apply. That is to say, if a golfer hits the ball into the flower bed, pick up, drop and incur 1 stroke penalty. NO FREE LIFT.

Wager:

* Figures illustrated below are projected figures based on last year's dinner.
Actual price TBA.

1) Losing Team pays 70% of dinner and Winning Team pays 30%.
That is each losing team member would subsequently pay $41 to the winning team member playing in the same flight. ($41 was calculated as 70% of $58.60 per diner, based on 3 tables of $498 dinner working out to $1,758.43, including GST and service charge)

p.s. Players, pls standby, TD is gonna turn ah long very soon and sending out notice for buy-in payment.

Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Capt kian: u mite want to exercise your supreme commander rights to penalize any pair who come back with score like 10 down 9 to go or somewhere within such range to ensure added motivation
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:59 pm

That is disasterous! Team Bob, play your best and enjoy the game. We will share all joy n fun as a team.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Thank you capt bob, we will earn your trust!

TD, kindly clarify to avoid any doubts: blue tee is the normal/usual blue as stated on the mbgc website/scorecard or the moved-back blue on Wednesday's?
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 am

Duval_S wrote:
Capt kian: u mite want to exercise your supreme commander rights to penalize any pair who come back with score like 10 down 9 to go or somewhere within such range to ensure added motivation

wah partner u sadistic ley....i will on the other hand buy them drinks to comfort and encourage them...i hope i dont haf to buy us 2 drinks....lol...

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 am

pushslice wrote:
Thank you capt bob, we will earn your trust!

TD, kindly clarify to avoid any doubts: blue tee is the normal/usual blue as stated on the mbgc website/scorecard or the moved-back blue on Wednesday's?

Does it matter? Just play frm the blue tees la. Whether they pull it back to the blocks or if they push it to the whites!

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 am

Ofcoz la we play whatever tee, but i like to know what i'm playing for la, no surprises, prepare accordingly esp for short hitters....Pls lor, wont hurt to know in advance rite?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 am

If play fm blue white, I can layup nearer, if play fm blue blue, I hope to layup near
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 am

Duval_S wrote:
If play fm blue white, I can layup nearer, if play fm blue blue, I hope to layup near

Red tee leh? Eagle! HIO!!?

Anyway, we will be Teeing off the blue tee for the day on 8 Feb.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 am

and if you play white white ? on the green. Play red, over the green. DS, your drive is damn long man..
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:35 am

I think we shd all play from reds.

Easier to score, not punish ourselves.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:44 am

dark blue or light blue?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

S70B wrote:
I think we shd all play from reds.

Easier to score, not punish ourselves.

This will be interesting. Even though it is still not so easy to score.. Then the lady will play from the kids tee...hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:55 am

MBGC got kids tee meh?

bob... eyes too small, cannot see properly ah?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
MBGC got kids tee meh?

bob... eyes too small, cannot see properly ah?

Doesn't mean those with big eyes can see properly mah... its like you always assuming the furthest ball off the tee is yours..... Smile
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:08 am

duffader wrote:
its like you always assuming the furthest ball off the tee is yours..... Smile

where got? Nowadays I always look for the first ball...

.... in the bushes... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:13 am

In the bush ??? lookk for which ball or balls? Pee must look for balls meh ???
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:24 am

bob... sorry loh.. although my eye not as small, my ball not as straight as yours loh...

actually hor... your team no need to do much to beat me and WMF. both of us out of the game for so long... beating us would be a walk in the park... Smile
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:28 am

You mean your partnership team want to concede defeat in your flight? Dunno my teammates in your flight agreed or not leh...btw way the park next to MBGC is nice and big...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 am

4dtoto wrote:
In the bush ??? lookk for which ball or balls? Pee must look for balls meh ???

Of coz lah, our balls position are in the center and tend to push the clubs up, preventing it from aiming accurately... Bob, does it mean your club sit nicely between the balls or the balls tend tend to be further forward your stance?

Note: we are referring to golf here...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 am

the clubs always above the balls and aiming with the club face, so why need to look for ball??
Must look at the target to aim mah..
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
bob... sorry loh.. although my eye not as small, my ball not as straight as yours loh...

actually hor... your team no need to do much to beat me and WMF. both of us out of the game for so long... beating us would be a walk in the park... Smile

Partner!!!! Wassup???!!!... Like i mentioned previously, i have prepared all sort of arsenals for out opponents to present the winning points to us... We just have to play a relaxing game... Just in case, i have further added Russian moans for bro CCC's orgasmic putting experience...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 am

WMF, your partner before fighting already give up....
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 am

[quote="watermyforrest"]
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
, i have further added Russian moans for bro CCC's orgasmic putting experience...

From the cup??
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:38 am

4dtoto wrote:
You mean your partnership team want to concede defeat in your flight? Dunno my teammates in your flight agreed or not leh...btw way the park next to MBGC is nice and big...

pls do not twist my words. i am not conceding. pls read properly. sorry. forgot your eyes too small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)   Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dong Dong Chiang...........The Lo-Hei Game II (refer pg.61 for full match-ups & tee off timings)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next