Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di Empty
PostSubject: Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di   Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 pm

fubuki alpha series versus tour ad di

who had try this 2 shaft before???
can show some comment...

what is the ball launch height???the spin comparing these 2 ???or some other data???

thanks
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di   Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:18 am

efoong....the best person to answer that is probably TJ (Thongchai).

i remember he switched from his EV to the DI and to the DJ and then to the Alpha.

the DI would be a bit more body in feel and for someone who hits into a negative AOA (angle of Attack), they will benefit with a lower ball flight compared to the Alpha. however for a player with a neutral AOA, the Alpha may perform better for optimised carry and roll. feel wise the Alpha will the smoother of the two. it will be like comparing the DJ to the DI in a way.

without prejudice, it may help you to try the new K-series Fubuki to get the feel and low spin characteristic of the new shaft. so it will not be surprising to see TJ with a new K-series anytime soon.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di   Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 am

Thanks bro for the info.do you know how to verify whether the fubuki alpha shaft is original not replica.as I got an offer for brand new fubuki shaft for 200sgd.he say is parallel import from us pro shop.is it possible?I wondering..please help me on this issue
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di   Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 am

at S$200, we will be happy to buy from you cos its an unbeatable price and i am sure MRC would love to find out more. you can bring it in for verification or better still we show this to the MRC rep who is visiting Singapore on the 13th October. please PM me to make arrangement.

DGman

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di   Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:53 pm

as i only know the seller on9...so i think it is impossible rite??? i also worries whether is authentic...as is too cheap to believe...
got anyway or anything to check and identify whether the shaft is authentic???so that i wont be cheated by the seller if he selling fake goods...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di   Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fubuki alpha versus tour AD di
Page 1 of 1