Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need advice and comments on my swing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam2902
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Sam2902

Need advice and comments on my swing Empty
PostSubject: Need advice and comments on my swing   Need advice and comments on my swing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Need some advice and comments on my swing. I've not played in 2 years already after a brief 'retirement' haha.

Just started to get back and need lots more practice for consistency.
Can manage some nice tee shots but then there are also about just as many "bang wall" tee shots...

Please feel free to advice and comment! Thanks!

Last edited by Sam2902 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Need advice and comments on my swing   Need advice and comments on my swing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:35 pm

since I am not much significantly better than you....I give encouragement instead......keep it up...don lose faith...there is a sliver lining in the horizon

btw, your avatar looks super pro swing.....way better than mine
Back to top Go down
james
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
james

PostSubject: Re: Need advice and comments on my swing   Need advice and comments on my swing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Looks pretty good to me
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Need advice and comments on my swing   Need advice and comments on my swing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 pm

i will like to see a nearer camera . with face on and back on the shaft angle ...

Feel like you feet are wider than your shoulder width. you ball seem too back ward and you got too much weigh on the front. and you are not strong enough with your lower body. Seem that you club travel inside.

Don't correct anything as most of the error come from set up you should put face on and down the target line , BUT YOU SEE A COACH such as shorthitter and Jhan are great coach
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Need advice and comments on my swing   Need advice and comments on my swing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 pm

My only advice is....

Get a swing coach before the "bad habits" creep in again.

Happy golfing!
Back to top Go down
Sam2902
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Sam2902

PostSubject: Re: Need advice and comments on my swing   Need advice and comments on my swing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Cyp_PGA wrote:
i will like to see a nearer camera . with face on and back on the shaft angle ...

Feel like you feet are wider than your shoulder width. you ball seem too back ward and you got too much weigh on the front. and you are not strong enough with your lower body. Seem that you club travel inside.

Don't correct anything as most of the error come from set up you should put face on and down the target line , BUT YOU SEE A COACH such as shorthitter and Jhan are great coach

Yup, I think my stance is awkwardly wide haha.

Regarding the ball position and weight, maybe it's due to the camera angle. It was taken at a 10 o'clock position from where I was facing.

The ball was actually aligned with the tip of my left shoe.

Sadly, that's the only video of me from the game Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need advice and comments on my swing   Need advice and comments on my swing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need advice and comments on my swing
Page 1 of 1