Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where can I test my swing speed?

Go down 
+3
Shaggy
Cyp_PGA
kevinhwc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kevinhwc

Where can I test my swing speed? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi Bros

Appreciate if the bros here can advise me on this. I'm not sure if I'm suitable for graphite or steel shaft... regular or stiff flex....

This is determined by the swing speed right? where should I go and what are the charges like?
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Mate , Swing Speed will not determine you actually should use . The best way is to see Profesional Club fitter , they will know what to look and make you try differente shaft . there is two really good club fitter :

-Mark Higgs is a paya lebar ( building a-z , 8th level)

or Big Fish which have one in Bukit merah central and one in keppel
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kevinhwc

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:51 pm

thanks bro...

will try go look for one..

any idea of the charges? coz i wanna know what suits me based on my swing... then only decide to change shaft or buy whole new set or what... might not change on the spot also.. so if go swing swing, never change... paiseh...
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

go to big fish then because mark higgs is on appointment ...... but mark higgs is maybe better for me as he know me since the begining and always give you great drills to work on for you swing and he is a PGA professional . but i think you take appointment the change has to be made on the spot
Back to top Go down
Shaggy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

I go to Wiz golf
Back to top Go down
milo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
milo

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 pm

I go to BFG and looking for Eric.
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:41 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
Hi Bros

Appreciate if the bros here can advise me on this. I'm not sure if I'm suitable for graphite or steel shaft... regular or stiff flex....

This is determined by the swing speed right? where should I go and what are the charges like?

Go to OCC Ping its wil lprovide u with allthe inform u needed.
Back to top Go down
RngRover
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
RngRover

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm

If the OCC Ping shop is the same as the guys running the shop at the Bishan range, they may not be able to provide an output report for your own records. I asked the guys at the Bishan shot for a printout of my shots from the flight path after my fitting and they said they could not provide it.

The guys from Golf Wiz provided swing speed, dispersion and a whole bunch of other swing details, when I went for a shaft change.
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 pm

alamak bring a small writing pad just record yourself la..
we are just human not machine, swing speed, ball flight,
general knowledge, with this info try to change or imrpove?

Or like my fren say go range improve your bad swing!
cheers
Back to top Go down
stickman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 pm

I was at Bishan range and they told me if I want the info, go back to them. But i was thinking " why can't they just give me the summary report?"

I end up writing the data on a paper and close the issue....
Back to top Go down
RngRover
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
RngRover

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Very Happy yep it boils down service and feeling welcomed.

Golf Wiz impressed me when they sent me a PDF report without me asking and trying educate me on what the results meant in terms of what needed to be discussed with my swing coach to improve my swing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I test my swing speed?   Where can I test my swing speed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where can I test my swing speed?
Page 1 of 1