Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing

Go down 
+2
freedrop
ralphlim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing Empty
PostSubject: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Hi

anyone played in Beijing recently? need some recommendations...
Any public golf course in Beijing where can pre-book or walk-in to play and not too expensive?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 am

There is no public course in Beijing as far as I know. But you can walk in most courses, except a few real private ones, and play. Not cheap though.

I used to go to a website for foreigners(BJ expats mostly) to join them when I had business trisp to BJ, but this website may no longer be activie. The contacts given may be useful, and the courses listed are accessible by visitors. Members are mostly Europeans, but some Singaporeans/Malaysians also join them. I once teed off with Embassador of Indonesia in this group.

http://www.teetimechina.com/info.php

You can also join following BGC (Beijing Golf Club), if you intend to stay long in BJ : http://www.beijing-golfers-club.org/AboutBGC.html
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm

do all courses there offer club rental?
Back to top Go down
WY
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:33 pm

zhenxua wrote:
do all courses there offer club rental?

You should be able to rent both clubs and shoes.
However, there is a good chance that the rental clubs are "made-in-china" variant that may make even your best shot incredibly painful for your wrists & elbows.
Back to top Go down
Angchug
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Angchug

PostSubject: Re: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:02 pm

There is a group of Singaporean golfer in Beijing. You can try Orient Pearl Golf Country. The Club manager is Michael Ong( singaporean )he should be able to link you to the Singapore Group. You can also try Beijing Landmark Hotel Manager Jeffery Lee. He is the Singapore Group Captain. There are 3 courses near the airport and Village Country Club is the cheapest, 4 x 18. I think is 380rmb on wed. You can also try HuangGang country club, 580rmb. Personally I like HuangGang the services is the best. Free lunch and free drinks after every 4 holes. They actually have waitress by the green serving drinks, fruits, ice-cream....
You can use www.1872.net to do your booking. The prices are listed there.

Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

PostSubject: Re: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm going to Beijing to play golf. Was searching for courses, and came across Beijing CBD international golf course which looks not bad.

Anyone tried it before or other courses to recommend?
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

PostSubject: Re: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:26 am

No one played in Beijing recently? Any advice is appreciated.

I'll post some photos of the courses played when I get back next week..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing   Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any public Golf Courses to recommend in Beijing
Page 1 of 1