Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist Performance Golf Ball Fitting: The Facts About Swing Speed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Titleist Performance Golf Ball Fitting: The Facts About Swing Speed Empty
PostSubject: Titleist Performance Golf Ball Fitting: The Facts About Swing Speed   Titleist Performance Golf Ball Fitting: The Facts About Swing Speed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:50 am

"My swing speed isn't high enough to play a golf ball that tour players use," is a refrain heard repeatedly by our Titleist Performance Golf Ball Fitting teams.

Truth is, in order for a golf ball to work for any golfer it has to work for all swing speeds, as every golfer uses a variety of swing speeds during the course of a round.

"The notion that a player has a single swing speed probably creates the confusion, because in reality every player has a wide range of swing speeds," says Bill Morgan, Senior Vice President of Titleist Golf Ball R&D. "We don't have a single swing speed that we use for every shot during the course of the round, that's just not the nature of the game."

Check out the full post here and be sure to watch the video to see what the experts have to say:

http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2011/06/12/titleist-performance-golf-ball-fitting-the-facts-about-swing-speed.aspx

Back to top Go down

Titleist Performance Golf Ball Fitting: The Facts About Swing Speed
Page 1 of 1