Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titleist Golf Ball Fitting

Go down 
+6
jurongtiger
ghoonk
golfool2009
weesern
zhenxua
Titleist
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Titleist Golf Ball Fitting Empty
PostSubject: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:58 am

The Best Ball for Your Game Begins with the Best Approach.

On a scorecard, all shots are created equal. A stroke is a stroke. And there's only one piece of equipment you use on every shot, your golf ball. That's why the ball you play makes a big difference. At Titleist our approach to Golf Ball Fitting focuses on all your shots, from the green back to the tee, so you can find a ball that helps you shoot your lowest score.

Find out which ball is best for your game, by visiting our online Ball Fitting page. Be sure to check out the video's explaining Titleist's philosophy to Golf Ball Fitting, and then go through the fitting process online.

Check out: http://www.titleist.com.sg/ballfitting/

Let us know what your recommendation was below, and feel free to ask any questions. For more detailed queries, email asktitleistSEA@acushnetgolf.com.

Titleist South East Asia
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm

could you share with us how you would be doing the ball fitting on friday?
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 pm

My friend went for a so called club and ball fitting weeks ago at Urban Fairways, ball fitting with the fitter is as good as doing it online.... he asked a few questions and thats it.. passed my friend 2 sleeves of balls to try...
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 pm

can you make your ball skip once then stop or even spin back?.....if not then a mid-priced ball will probably do for you....some of my best scores (sub-80) have come from using 2-piece balls such as wilson smart core....i've tried many different types of balls from prov1s, nxt extreme and nxt tour, titleist DT solo, maxfli noodle, top-flite gamer, nike power distance, precept laddie, pinnacle gold, callaway warbird and have gound that there isn't much difference for someone with my slow swing speed....distance balls tend to be harder so i've moved on from pinnacles and nike power distance but i still like my old box of noodles....

i'm don't really see the benefit of the proV1s and was using mostly nxt extreme and tour for the past year but recently changed to top-flite gamer....

all i can say is that the more you want to get rid of a ball, the more it will stick with you....but for those proV1s that i am so scared of losing, they are the ones where i will inevitably dunk it into the water.......after using it for 2 or 3 holes!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Noodles rock, but some reason that I cannot explain, there are only two models of balls that I tend not to lose as easily - TM TP Red LDP and Titleist Pro V1. I can lose TP Black LDP and Pro V1x, but not the V1 and the TP Red - can't figure out why
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:06 pm

I had the same noodle I had from the first tee to the last in Saadiyat 2 weeks ago!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 pm

I have a problem....I lose new balls faster ....donno why...
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:26 pm

same here, that's why i never buy new Smile
Back to top Go down
joshcct
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Some how, will lose those balls that don't fit me.... Rolling Eyes Beer
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 am

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback on golf ball fitting. For those of you playing tomorrow, you will have a chance to get fitted by our golf ball fitting experts.

We will essentially be taking you through the software you have seen online, except with a more in depth explanation of the fitting philosophy (the 'Green to Tee' philosophy as we call it) and with a more in depth discussion about your game, your recommendations, and how your recommended golf balls will affect your game.

As far as finding a ball that you don't lose as often goes, what we will try and do, is talk to you about how spin affects what your golf ball does in the air, and try and fit you with a ball that will enable you to hit it straighter, and hopefully keep you away from those nasty lakes.

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Titleist South East Asia
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:19 am

Yay ... Am looking forward to this!!! Btw will there be enuf time for all 96 golfers?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:30 am

I am like so---ssss-excited that while watching Spain's game, I was gripping my putter.....telling it...that is not how you shoot aim for the goal...
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Titleist wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback on golf ball fitting. For those of you playing tomorrow, you will have a chance to get fitted by our golf ball fitting experts.

We will essentially be taking you through the software you have seen online, except with a more in depth explanation of the fitting philosophy (the 'Green to Tee' philosophy as we call it) and with a more in depth discussion about your game, your recommendations, and how your recommended golf balls will affect your game.

As far as finding a ball that you don't lose as often goes, what we will try and do, is talk to you about how spin affects what your golf ball does in the air, and try and fit you with a ball that will enable you to hit it straighter, and hopefully keep you away from those nasty lakes.

We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Titleist South East Asia

What time will your fitting start ? Maybe can sneak in earlier to do it. Thanks.

Tituman
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm

@ Bro Titu : Registration starts at 1030am and ball fitting sttarts fm 1045 am....in the game details

PS: I am wearing boxers....for loose fit...hahahah
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Duval_S wrote:
@ Bro Titu : Registration starts at 1030am and ball fitting sttarts fm 1045 am....in the game details

PS: I am wearing boxers....for loose fit...hahahah

Ya hor. Tks DS. Beer

titu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titleist Golf Ball Fitting   Titleist Golf Ball Fitting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1