Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+43
Loudmouth
mojojojo
Aloyboy
S70B
Winston
frosTEE
ChrisD
Derek
drawbias
Vinny
Birdman
Duval_S
markteo
nientsu
Technospaz
boboking
slinger
CoRN
JL
golfool2009
alvin7379
chinchiachun
dtan
golf_snowman
TheFocalPoint
ping_ping
mizzy
shamusan
sandkie
zhenxua
mtbdude74
blee67
kian
pushslice
asahi
klt8144
DimWit Kid
JGoh
watermyforrest
daveaha
mloy
wilkang
eiji
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Someone remind me about this game as we get closer to the date, please. I'll be hibernating for a bit... I'm too scared to play with ZX and PS so will need to pray a lot.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:55 pm

pushslice wrote:
Yeah sure... Rjcc. I haven't played there for long time. Sunday Sept 18th?

Dtan vs PS at OCC. Sunday Sept 25th?

I'll be out of town on 4th and possibly 11th too.

on.

18 Sep @JGCC
1. PS
2. ZX (challenge PS)
3. duval (challenge PS and ZX)
4. TS (challenge the course)
5. Asahi (referee???)
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:14 pm

blee2007 wrote:
dtan wrote:
No no my dear bro...how can you be sitting in the front seat,
you are my idol you deserve better.....you can seat with me and
caddy my bag la....hehe.....

Bro, please check with Loudmouth, my charges for being a caddy.... ROFL

wow lovely blee, first many ppl want to play .. you, now more want you to carry...

So you are the Top Wanted in GR I love you
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

blee, we each bet on one side, PS vs Dtan. SS league is not about playing, its about betting on who will win.. so i SS one side, you SS the other? good?
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Loudmouth wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
dtan wrote:
No no my dear bro...how can you be sitting in the front seat,
you are my idol you deserve better.....you can seat with me and
caddy my bag la....hehe.....

Bro, please check with Loudmouth, my charges for being a caddy.... ROFL

wow lovely blee, first many ppl want to play .. you, now more want you to carry...

So you are the Top Wanted in GR I love you

ya many pple want to play blee..

backside.. tongue
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Wow.....wonderful all this SS stuffing will make this fight even
more interesting. This will be the start of the SS league....
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Mizzy, looks like you need to have your other kneecap looked into hor? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 pm

You want to SS on PS or Dtan ah?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:05 pm

i will be very rusty...so better odds on Dtan lor.

damn 25th Sept is still a long time! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Mizzy, you have a fascination for blee's backside?
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

PS bro take it easy la......
Me is easy meat for you.....just waiting to be slaughter.
You can check with Mizzy on my recent game....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Technospaz wrote:

He wants to learn how to SS too! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

He wants to learn how to SS too! ROFL

You mean he ASSpires too?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:38 pm

He is aSSpiring. Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 pm

no challenge so must SS around. practice MFking
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 am

pushslice wrote:
Zx, I'll put in on my calendar. Thanks! Are u sure u will still be below me in one month plus? Prolly ps challenge zx instead.

TS, for the first time we will play together Very Happy you will know why I deserved to be in Div 2 hahaha

bro, I'll wait for you
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 am

zhenxua wrote:
pushslice wrote:
Zx, I'll put in on my calendar. Thanks! Are u sure u will still be below me in one month plus? Prolly ps challenge zx instead.

TS, for the first time we will play together Very Happy you will know why I deserved to be in Div 2 hahaha

bro, I'll wait for you

PS, i think ZX REALLY need your donations to his piggy bank.....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 am

slinger wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
pushslice wrote:

bro, I'll wait for you

Slinger, now you know why ZX cannot be a tresurer in the SS committee... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 am

slinger wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
pushslice wrote:

bro, I'll wait for you

Ya lor, I am honored if zx really want to wait for me Razz

But i've pre-empted the other more likely scenario. My term for accepting challenge league game is there are no fancy $ sides at stake. No cut throat, no vegas, no baccarat, no skins, no snakes or any other Kranji games that i am not aware of Laughing

well maybe $5 sixes for makan afterwards...
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 am

PS bro does nasi goreng/chinken rice and chendol at OCC sound good to you.
That will be our side bet on the 25th if you are ok.
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 am

dtan wrote:

bro... haha... i like your suggestion!!! when i m ready I like to jio u too...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

dtan wrote:

yes sir!

and chicken wings for birdies as usual
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:45 am

Klt bro have you found your swing back....
Side bet on makan is always welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 am

dtan wrote:
Klt bro have you found your swing back....
Side bet on makan is always welcome. Very Happy

ok, we can probably try next week onwards...trying hrad to find back my golfing formula...
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 am

pushslice wrote:
dtan wrote:

yes sir!

and chicken wings for birdies as usual

Lovely....the more the birdies the more the wings will be....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next