Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+43
Loudmouth
mojojojo
Aloyboy
S70B
Winston
frosTEE
ChrisD
Derek
drawbias
Vinny
Birdman
Duval_S
markteo
nientsu
Technospaz
boboking
slinger
CoRN
JL
golfool2009
alvin7379
chinchiachun
dtan
golf_snowman
TheFocalPoint
ping_ping
mizzy
shamusan
sandkie
zhenxua
mtbdude74
blee67
kian
pushslice
asahi
klt8144
DimWit Kid
JGoh
watermyforrest
daveaha
mloy
wilkang
eiji
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:35 pm

pushslice wrote:
which one is the tiger line par 5 hole where Corn always gets on in two?

Every single bloody par 5, he can put 2 on all the time... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:38 pm

blee2007 wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Sligner how come 17 and 18 you dont know ah?

usually game over at hole 16..... ROFL

Wiat you like Jgoh, playing with me will think like win me 10 and 8 ah... What a Face

i dun win 10 n 8..... not my style

plus i dun always win.... in fact have been losing since i banned chipmunk for a month
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Joke aside, there is an epic battle between Birdie and LM on 18th pm game... you wanna join in? so far, me, mizzy and the 2 stars.. can get 2 -3 more to form another flight ?
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm

blee2007 wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Wiat you like Jgoh, playing with me will think like win me 10 and 8 ah... What a Face

wah, blee never beaten before.. this i must go see
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm

mizzy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Ooi shining buddha, you beat me before so many times, you now say i never beaten before hor..

Think promote you to chairman of SS committee liao.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 pm

if slinger vs blee I want to be there, we can play vegas 1 point $3
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 pm

blee2007 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Ooi shining buddha, you beat me before so many times, you now say i never beaten before hor..

Think promote you to chairman of SS committee liao.. ROFL

my swollen knee says otherwise.. you give beatings.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 pm

ya, you are right, the other side coming up soon.. not too worry, i won't use the 7 wood, the hybrid will do... ROFL
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:03 pm

blee2007 wrote:
ya, you are right, the other side coming up soon.. not too worry, i won't use the 7 wood, the hybrid will do... ROFL

i try so hard to remember when i ever beat you.. seems like never leh.. even when you give me 2-2
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Gee Mizzy, think your nose longer than the length of your driver liao... ROFL
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm

14 Aug - ZX vs mojojojo
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:50 pm

I will be watching the show ..... Front row ....
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:06 pm

i will be missing the beer
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 pm

ZX won mojojojo - 1 up
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 am

zhenxua wrote:
ZX won mojojojo - 1 up

sure or not.... i thought ZX win 6 n 5
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:57 pm

slinger wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
ZX won mojojojo - 1 up

sure or not.... i thought ZX win 6 n 5

it was neck-to-neck till the finish ... bro mojojojo was on the aggressive from the onset and was 1 up from the 1st hole onwards ... but I come from behind, just like Alvin
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 am

fwooah... been out of action for too long, I am totally lost looking at this threads.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am

watermyforrest wrote:
fwooah... been out of action for too long, I am totally lost looking at this threads.

I was just wondering where have you been...went watering the forest again or planting new forest?
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 am

Yeah, been hiding to avoid ah longs...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 am

Have you been mountain training?

Wanna challenge Ping2 again? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am

pushslice wrote:
Have you been mountain training?

Wanna challenge Ping2 again? Very Happy

Bro, see my status... I went to mountain for other training... my golf slide down the waterfall instead Sad
Back to top Go down
iceflight
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi All , how do I join this, errr...is there Div 3?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Asahi/will, when does the current season end? Will there be playoff game e.g. for top 4 of each division?

Bro ice flight, you can join next season. Hope new players will come in. I want to join shit stirrer aka spectator division next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm

WMF - Come i challenge you...since i have been inactive for some time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
iceflight
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm

pushslice wrote:
Asahi/will, when does the current season end? Will there be playoff game e.g. for top 4 of each division?

Bro ice flight, you can join next season. Hope new players will come in. I want to join shit stirrer aka spectator division next Very Happy

ok yeah ... tks bro..... I also join u at spectator div.....looks like now gotto join div 4.....hai......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next