Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+43
Loudmouth
mojojojo
Aloyboy
S70B
Winston
frosTEE
ChrisD
Derek
drawbias
Vinny
Birdman
Duval_S
markteo
nientsu
Technospaz
boboking
slinger
CoRN
JL
golfool2009
alvin7379
chinchiachun
dtan
golf_snowman
TheFocalPoint
ping_ping
mizzy
shamusan
sandkie
zhenxua
mtbdude74
blee67
kian
pushslice
asahi
klt8144
DimWit Kid
JGoh
watermyforrest
daveaha
mloy
wilkang
eiji
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:46 pm

I have U card but not MGK member.
I will be able to play golf on friday 24 june in singapore preferably mbgc. Hence, open for challenge that day.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 am

wah lau, just come back from holiday and this thread is already beyond readings.

Bro PS, regarding your matches:

June 19th: PS vs Mloy
June 20th: PS vs Mizzy
June 28th: PS vs WMF

None of them are valid leh...

41) pushslice
42) Sandkie
43) mtbdude
44) Markteo
45) wilkang
46) Spiceoflife
47) mizzy
48) Ping Ping
49) Corn
50) WMF

max 5 players infront mah... so even if i win Ping_Ping (solely based on long drive competition match play)... I still can't challenge you Sad

Looks like I have to find someone (or someone find me) during the proto-K game.

golf_snowman wrote:

then i be alone by myself...lonely...lonely....lonely ....... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sad but... you did not utilize your opportunity during the match with the backscrub-kid Laughing
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm

WMF, wanna challenge me? If I drop 2 ranks, I will be six ranks above you. I think committee should be able to make the exception.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:23 pm

wmf, how was Nirwana Golf?

eh i could lose to Wilkang this weekend, then challenge with Mizzy is ON.

if I lose to Mizzy next, then we should be within reach Razz
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Sandkie: Bro, I would totally jump at the opportunity... but let's help the oh-gui-nai-zer by following the rules and regulations (after all they are also volunteers)

PS: So many "if"s... but let's keep our date till closer and we all can confirm whether we are within 5 players or not. Nirwana was good... I turned it to walking course (caddy drove the buggy) hehehehe.... but the Hole 7 & 13 (got to cross over the beach) were too freaking daunting for me. I lost 6 balls at those 2 holes alone over the 2 days playing there.... what to do.... I have a weak heart and mind...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

top your balls and went down to the cliff? Laughing I also lost numerous balls there...in fact I never reached beyond the front bunker. Mind f......d!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 am

pushslice wrote:
top your balls and went down to the cliff? Laughing I also lost numerous balls there...in fact I never reached beyond the front bunker. Mind f......d!

Topped, Fat, slice the balls... oh interestingly, on day 1, hole 13, I topped the ball using my driver and the ball bounce on the ravine then stone onto the rough... hit a hybrids and land on green... then 2 putts for par... my flightmate almost strangled me for having such luck...

Disclaimer: day 2, no such luck... sliced the balls into the ocean on the right.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 pm

watermyforrest wrote:

golf_snowman wrote:

then i be alone by myself...lonely...lonely....lonely ....... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sad but... you did not utilize your opportunity during the match with the backscrub-kid Laughing

haha...to be honest, i really have no idea who is the backscrub-kid....

just let me stay where i am now and ROT !!!!!!..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

keke
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:

golf_snowman wrote:

just let me stay where i am now and ROT !!!!!!..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

keke

Bwahaha... so poor thing... Laguna Bintan course too tough for you until so depressed?
There are so many people in front of you to challenge. For instance, Mloy & Eiji will never shy away from being challenged, Technospaz also game for JB courses (if not busy).... it matters not whether you can beat them or not mah.... it helps to give you better idea on your current game... Btw those 3 are definitely good players... so don't say I never warn you ah!
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:

golf_snowman wrote:

keke

Bwahaha... so poor thing... Laguna Bintan course too tough for you until so depressed?
There are so many people in front of you to challenge. For instance, Mloy & Eiji will never shy away from being challenged, Technospaz also game for JB courses (if not busy).... it matters not whether you can beat them or not mah.... it helps to give you better idea on your current game... Btw those 3 are definitely good players... so don't say I never warn you ah!

haha

laguna is a nice course...not tough in fact and very enjoyable, we have the whole course for ourself...so no depress...keke
Yes, i know there are lots of people i can challenge, looking from where my position now...haha !!
If i can challenge someone, i be very happy liao..i dun really care if i win or not......
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:38 pm

golf_snowman wrote:

haha

laguna is a nice course...not tough in fact and very enjoyable, we have the whole course for ourself...so no depress...keke
Yes, i know there are lots of people i can challenge, looking from where my position now...haha !!
If i can challenge someone, i be very happy liao..i dun really care if i win or not......

So you have been pm-ing everybody above your rank? I think at least one of them will reply with their next available schedule... pls also note that they might already have been challenged or challenging others... so got to be more accomodating in terms of date lor... July might sounds very far but it's actually only 2 weeks time (enough time for you to practice and practice before the war)... after all you are challenging them mah... Laughing
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:12 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:

haha

So you have been pm-ing everybody above your rank? I think at least one of them will reply with their next available schedule... pls also note that they might already have been challenged or challenging others... so got to be more accomodating in terms of date lor... July might sounds very far but it's actually only 2 weeks time (enough time for you to practice and practice before the war)... after all you are challenging them mah... Laughing

well....i guess i'm not the competitive type of person, social game is still my cup of tea....haha !!!
maybe that explain why i have not been pm-ing anyone for any challenge...haha

but one thing for sure, whether challenge or not, practicing is still a must for me...

last but not least, golfing is a priviledge for me, hopfully i dun abuse it...keke
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Aiya Snowman, At first u want no.60, next u r sad to stay at no.60, then said can't get any challenge but then you play social game only/dun look for match up... I give up ah Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

pushslice wrote:
Aiya Snowman, At first u want no.60, next u r sad to stay at no.60, then said can't get any challenge but then you play social game only/dun look for match up... I give up ah Laughing Laughing

+1
drunken
scratch
I too am confused... I guess you'll figure it out soon... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
pushslice wrote:

+1
drunken
scratch
I too am confused... I guess you'll figure it out soon... Rolling Eyes

Haha.... Ya hor, I also confuse liao ... also give up on myself... Haha !!

Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:51 pm

i am playing on 20th, OCC game, if u want to challenge me. i am ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 am

asahi wrote:
asahi wrote:
Dear GR League golfers,

We have some nice surprise for you all coming up.

Stay tuned on this thread......all will be revealed on 9 June.

Beer

Got too crabby and all....forgot to post the surprise.

Well, starting 10 Jun 11, for every month, the most improved player in Div 2 will receive a cool prize, courtesy of Phiten Singapore.
He/she will receive a 1 hr treatment in the Phiten O2 AirChamber worth $120.

For 10 June 11, the winner is mtbdude from Div 2! You would be hearing from us soon with details of your prize.

cheers cheers cheers

salah lah bro, most improved golfer should be bro JGoh, heard he improved from 20 to 12
Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 am

Think mtb improved from rank 53 to 43
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:26 am

zhenxua wrote:
asahi wrote:
asahi wrote:
Dear GR League golfers,

Beer

Well, starting 10 Jun 11, for every month, the most improved player in Div 2 will receive a cool prize, courtesy of Phiten Singapore.

For 10 June 11, the winner is mtbdude from Div 2! You would be hearing from us soon with details of your prize.

cheers cheers cheers

salah lah bro, most improved golfer should be bro JGoh, heard he improved from 20 to 12

Then it should be an automatic promotion to div 1...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 am

zhenxua wrote:
asahi wrote:
asahi wrote:
Dear GR League golfers,

Beer

cheers cheers cheers

Well said ZX. Totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:23 am

daveaha wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
asahi wrote:
asahi wrote:
Dear GR League golfers,

Beer

cheers cheers cheers

Then it should be an automatic promotion to div 1...

Sorry bro, 12 is premier division standard hor. Slinger is 13 and he is sitting pretty in the middle of the pack in the premier division.

Come to think of it, I am scratching my head as to what Jgoh is in doing in division two??????

Asahi, please elevate him to his rightful status in the premier division lest he take offence or someone accuse him of being a wolf among the lambs, metaphorically speaking. As the heading suggests, division two is the friendliest place to be.

In the premier division, he roam with the big boys and play vegas. cheers
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 am

My slot is available for swop!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 am

You wish ah!

Swop a wolf with a giant prehistoric chipmunk who loves to eat KFB?

Who you kidding?

Back to top Go down
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Sorry I thought ZX means improvement in ranking. Handicap 12 should not be in division 2. Should help him go up by challenge so that we have a chance to get to know him too.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:39 pm

This being the 1st edition, teething issues such as this are bound to arise.
No worries, will improve the grouping in the 2nd season.

For now, there are special exemption that can be granted for challenges more than 5 rankings.
Can just pm yr respective divisions managers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next