Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+43
Loudmouth
mojojojo
Aloyboy
S70B
Winston
frosTEE
ChrisD
Derek
drawbias
Vinny
Birdman
Duval_S
markteo
nientsu
Technospaz
boboking
slinger
CoRN
JL
golfool2009
alvin7379
chinchiachun
dtan
golf_snowman
TheFocalPoint
ping_ping
mizzy
shamusan
sandkie
zhenxua
mtbdude74
blee67
kian
pushslice
asahi
klt8144
DimWit Kid
JGoh
watermyforrest
daveaha
mloy
wilkang
eiji
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 am

blee2007 wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
luckily i just installed my Whatsapp....does that mean i can get intel from Godfather also ?...

must share hor....haha !!

Must pay entrance fees and perform entrance rituals one hor.. clown

Suspect
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 pm

pushslice wrote:
hahahahaha I didnt say I was NOT your Consiglieri lor Laughing

Tom Hagen! I like!

Beer
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Walau! Struggling to break 110, but running out of balls!! Mizzy, you should be safe in our challenge this weekend :-(
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:03 pm

and the trap has been laid.........SNAP! Laughing
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

mtbdude74 wrote:
Walau! Struggling to break 110, but running out of balls!! Mizzy, you should be safe in our challenge this weekend :-(

This seems to be stance #108 right out of the BVA Buaya Skills.

lol!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 pm

mtbdude has been well trained...looks like blee and mizzy are really "good" influences
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

asahi wrote:
mtbdude74 wrote:

This seems to be stance #108 right out of the BVA Buaya Skills.

lol!

Walau! Anybody got copy of the BVA Buaya handbook. I need 4 copies please - one in car, in office, at home and one in the golf bag.. Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 140772
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Jgoh, dun be like that, you are the latest and greatest leh...

I recognize your no. 7th stance already: "play close to or lose to opponent at front nine, destroy at back nine. If possible get strokes at back nine" Laughing
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 pm

eiji wrote:
mtbdude has been well trained...looks like blee and mizzy are really "good" influences

Suspect ROFL ROFL

He has been OVERTRAINED. He bites all people now. ROFL
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm

pushslice wrote:

I recognize your no. 7th stance already: "play close to or lose to opponent at front nine, destroy at back nine. If possible get strokes at back nine" Laughing
where got confused
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm

mtbdude74 wrote:

hahahahha.. trying to buaya the master?? What a Face

ok i test you.. you can unchallenge me so that I can challenge dtan.. swee bo? What a Face
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 pm

mizzy wrote:
mtbdude74 wrote:

ok i test you.. you can unchallenge me so that I can challenge dtan.. swee bo? What a Face

mizzy, I don'tttttt think so. He grabbing your leg so tight and not letting go. LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

mizzy wrote:
mtbdude74 wrote:

Believe me, it was a disaster. Even kltan has agreed to give me 5-5 next time!

Where can retract challenge? Don't worry, it'll be a close fight, if I recover after today.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

ROFL haha.. I knew it.. mloy was right! not letting go this golden chance after seeing my game during the last challenge..
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Mizzy, can you see his sharp teeth? Ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:21 pm

cannot see lah.. water below too darn murky to even see the buaya liao.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Hear the snap snap sound. Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:15 pm

JGoh wrote:
pushslice wrote:

where got confused

Haha bro, this is thrash talk central la Laughing and i wanna see for myself this sunday
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Pushslice why are u running away from me.
We didn't have the chance to fight it out
yesterday and today u telling me to wait
until mid of July. How can.....and now you tell
me Mizzy want to take on me.
Mizzy can you confirm that statement.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Haha nice try bro....im Not running leh...I have challenges every week til mid July. This week is mark, next is mizzy at da nang, then wilkang at keppel, finally mtbdude in early july. That is my lifetime best playing schedule ever. My visa is maxed out at twice a month usually Embarassed

Just See a few posts up, mizzy wanna challenge u if he can escape unscathed from mtbdude's challenge.
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Wow loa...... seem like you are the most "attractive" guy around,
all the buaya are queueing up.....
Anyway if there happen to be any early slot pls keep me in mind.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Sure bro, I forgot WMF is also booking me if he beat ping ping

Ya lor, I'm easy meat. Have only one requirement: dun play me at your home courses hahahaha
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Where can retract challenge? Don't worry, it'll be a close fight, if I recover after today. [/quote]

MTB,, I didnt agree to 5-5 hor...however I believe that Mizzy v MTB will be close fight...see who on form on the day..very soon I will fall into Div 2...and will join you guys too for the challenge..
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

No worry bro, me have no home course...
Ya.... i nearly forgot u got biten the last time at
starhill by Frostee the female buaya at her kampung.
So now u learnt yr lesson liao....
Back to top Go down
mtbdude74
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 pm

klt8144 wrote:

Where can retract challenge? Don't worry, it'll be a close fight, if I recover after today.

MTB,, I didnt agree to 5-5 hor...however I believe that Mizzy v MTB will be close fight...see who on form on the day..very soon I will fall into Div 2...and will join you guys too for the challenge..[/quote]

You're right: should be 4-4 as agreed! But even then not enough. I'll hand over money at the 1st tee. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next