Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+43
Loudmouth
mojojojo
Aloyboy
S70B
Winston
frosTEE
ChrisD
Derek
drawbias
Vinny
Birdman
Duval_S
markteo
nientsu
Technospaz
boboking
slinger
CoRN
JL
golfool2009
alvin7379
chinchiachun
dtan
golf_snowman
TheFocalPoint
ping_ping
mizzy
shamusan
sandkie
zhenxua
mtbdude74
blee67
kian
pushslice
asahi
klt8144
DimWit Kid
JGoh
watermyforrest
daveaha
mloy
wilkang
eiji
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 am

mtbdude74 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
mtbdude74 wrote:
pushslice wrote:
If mizzy can chip and pitch, wah deadly liao...

Who needs to chip and pitch when he is GIR on every hole, and has that bloody white putter? Regret letting him try mine in the first place!

eh.. that par 3 i stuck in the bunker.. blow big time leh

Aiya, why air dirty laundry in public?

But now that you've mentioned it yourself, did you notice that the marshall behind you was laughing so hard that he shat in his pants? First time I've seen a marshall give impromptu course lesson!! ROFL

MTBDUDE, that one not call washing dirty laundry hor.. that one called Adjusting hcp la... ROFL
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 am

wah lau, hit gir all the time ah...but still play 86 then mizzy must have three putted 14 times leh. Did you use that in Da Nang? I didnt remember you were putting lights out with it. Sell that white putter lah! hahahaha

and you cant be kampong chicken, play in OCC all the time What a Face

and finally, you know Mizzy, JGOH is always available for a challenge Laughing
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 am

pushslice wrote:
wah lau, hit gir all the time ah...but still play 86 then mizzy must have three putted 14 times leh. Did you use that in Da Nang? I didnt remember you were putting lights out with it. Sell that white putter lah! hahahaha

and you cant be kampong chicken, play in OCC all the time What a Face

and finally, you know Mizzy, JGOH is always available for a challenge Laughing

where got 86?
3 putted a few holes.. that's why already change putter.. getting used to this one.. hmm.. got to start keeping putter stats...

danang the greens were soooo fast.. should have brought the other putter instead, that one is a killer on fast greens.. lots of feel and deadly accurate.. for distances longer than 3 feet.. hehe
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 am

wah scary....ok, i want to play the new Mizzy. but you gotta wait till early October at Warren (can ask DimWit to host)
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 am

pushslice wrote:
wah scary....ok, i want to play the new Mizzy. but you gotta wait till early October at Warren (can ask DimWit to host)

By Oct, he premier league liao, no play with us one... albino
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 am

pushslice wrote:

WMF, work hard and go up leh...Now I go mountain train, the way I've been hitting my irons...sucks man.

Bro, the way I hit my driver... sigh... all the monkeys are super well-fed with my bananas... From the performance of the last batch of GRians who went to Vietnam for mountain training, I think I need to pay the shampoo shops there a visit as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:10 am

blee2007 wrote:
pushslice wrote:

By Oct, he premier league liao, no play with us one... albino

i dun think so.....

from Div 2, the road to premiere must pass through ZX...... Very Happy

knowing him, i think ZX will play 50-50-100 with mizzy....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 am

Slinger,

For Mizzy, ZX will likely do 100, 100 200... pig
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 am

blee2007 wrote:
Slinger,

u are right.....

after kenna 25 at SICC, he needs to makan some fat meat from div 2.....

but it will be a interesting matchup....

so for mizzy to move premiere, ZX will be his roadblock..... ie he has to find out if he needs to PAY
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:26 am

He he. I'll try to skip over ZX or keep below him as he goes back up!
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 am

pushslice wrote:

October is a long time. Maybe i'll sink too far down and u rise too far uo by then? Hehe but I have not played warren b4. Should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 am

watermyforrest wrote:
pushslice wrote:

WMF, work hard and go up leh...Now I go mountain train, the way I've been hitting my irons...sucks man.

Bro, the way I hit my driver... sigh... all the monkeys are super well-fed with my bananas... From the performance of the last batch of GRians who went to Vietnam for mountain training, I think I need to pay the shampoo shops there a visit as well Laughing

Enlist yourself to Major Brandon Nguyen's platoon for October's assault or Captain Slinger's january assault.

but by that time, league is already over liao
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

Oct to Vietnem ??!!!!!.....darm tempting lor....
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 am

slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Slinger,

u are right.....

so for mizzy to move premiere, ZX will be his roadblock..... ie he has to find out if he needs to PAY

bro kian reimbursed me last Sunday, I dun feel so heart pain now ...

for mizzy we'll play bro bets, small small 30-30-40 enough ...
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:00 pm

30sen -30sen-40sen
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:07 pm

mizzy wrote:
30sen -30sen-40sen

Not enough to buy coconut Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:04 pm

wilkang wrote:
mizzy wrote:
30sen -30sen-40sen

Not enough to buy coconut Laughing Laughing

why buy when can pluck? ROFL
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 pm

zhenxua wrote:
slinger wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Slinger,

u are right.....

bro kian reimbursed me last Sunday, I dun feel so heart pain now ...

for mizzy we'll play bro bets, small small 30-30-40 enough ...

TD, zx is too far up the rankings.. cannot play right?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Eiji Vs Mloy - Mloy won 2 & 1.

Was a good game, was close on the front 9, I had a 1hole advantage going into the turn, but Mloy played a very good back 9 to come up with 3 up with 3 to go. Thereafter after reducing the deficit to 2up with 2 to go, mloy squared the hole to end the match.

A very enjoyable game with Mloy and flightmates, Rangereye and Technospaz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Eiji, you forgot to mention that TS's game is back, judging from the way he plays the back nine. affraid

Also great day for golf. Thanks to Mystery Guest and also Dimwitkid and wife for a nice game. Beer
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Had a great day of golf, too! DimWit stays Dimwit and lost 4 balls two on last hole Sad
And great driving lessons from Bro Blee and Mystery Guest (that's not a nick is it??). Cheers for the nice game you guys give (and to make 3 flights this week Very Happy)

Bro Blee, as discussed, we need to do caddy... oops, sorry... not caddy... golf course exploration next time you go Indo....!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 pm

DWK, mystery guest nick here is Ghnook. He he. One of the respected golfer here though he is based in Dubai and currently back on holiday. Sorry that you have to play off blue though. Next time we play off white ok? Though can see both you and your Mrs have god fundamental swings and approach to the game. Very Happy

Next time I go Jakarta, I gir you a shout and we can go check up more golf courses there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 pm

blee can plan the next game with ghoonk already. he already sounded out when he will be back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 pm

eiji wrote:
Eiji Vs Mloy - Mloy won 2 & 1.

Was a good game, was close on the front 9, I had a 1hole advantage going into the turn, but Mloy played a very good back 9 to come up with 3 up with 3 to go. Thereafter after reducing the deficit to 2up with 2 to go, mloy squared the hole to end the match.

A very enjoyable game with Mloy and flightmates, Rangereye and Technospaz.

As usual an enjoyable game of golf with fun flight mates (eiji, Technospaz & Rangereye). You guys are an awesome bunch. Beer

P.S. Next time when I am putting please don't make me laugh so much.

Thanks blee and mizzy for making the bookings.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:23 am

Great game folks Smile Thanks for tolerating my nonsense Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next