Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi Frostee when r u free for a game.
Now u r in Div 1 that give me a chance to challenge u.
Pls accept my invitation. Sms me.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:10 pm

WMF... me and Ping Ping will not fear anything if JL is in our flight... cause usually our flight mate will not even know that both of us are playing haha....
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:13 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
ping_ping wrote:
So WMF, 6th June on! hehehe =)

Time to practice~ going to the range tonight!

Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing

You need to practice???? OMG... With Frostee there to guide you what is there to worry... you should only be worried if Frostee is not joining you for the game... coz you will be on your own... win or lose also different feeling... a lot scarrier Razz

I'm giving you the chance to redeem your birthday present~ a game with her!

Or else i'll ask Jiali along instead.. haha
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Dtan, I think PushSlice is going to challenge you first leh... Let me recuperate from my first battle Smile
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:20 pm

No one come to me yet. Sandkie send me a invitation
2wks ago when i accepted his challange then no news from
him. Feeling a bit lonely ........
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Wmf, don't worry cos

1. The khee sisters cannot play well together.

2. You have absolutely no chance against ping ping, I only have a 30% chance of beating her. So if you can beat me then you might have a chance!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Dearest Ping_Ping, how to enjoy my birthday present when there is this vampire slowly sucking the blood out of me... for this game I shall give all the attention that you (will) need... so, during the game we sit same buggy while asahi can entertain frostee... my time with Frostee will come... but now I shall let you enjoy all of my attentions...

To the "Teeth re-arranger" who might not be happy with Ping_Ping receiving all the attentions, pls excuse me just for a couple of hours during the game anyway you can happily recuperate knowing that she is well taken care of...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Haha. I will be standing by a medic to help with your severe blood loss.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:26 pm

dtan wrote:

hello Dtan, im trying to sort out my schedule

Are you game for night golf at MBGC? Then I dont have to take leave.

Friday, June 10th?
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:30 pm

All the best to u WMF.
Ping Ping games is very very sharp.
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
dtan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Sorry bro night game is out for me.
I don't see very well at night.
I can wait for u to sort out yr sche
first. Just drop me a note when u r free.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:39 pm

dtan wrote:
Sorry bro night game is out for me.
I don't see very well at night.
I can wait for u to sort out yr sche
first. Just drop me a note when u r free.

ok bro, for day games, the earliest I can is Sunday July 10th at OCC.

We'll reconfirm early July
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:44 pm

dtan wrote:
All the best to u WMF.
Ping Ping games is very very sharp.

Thanks bro... I heard she is not very long Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:46 pm

pushslice wrote:
dtan wrote:

hello Dtan, im trying to sort out my schedule

Are you game for night golf at MBGC? Then I dont have to take leave.

Friday, June 10th?

Want me to be your driver for this game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:53 pm

the July 10th? yes! Very Happy

Just like last time.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:04 pm

shamusan wrote:
Haha. I will be standing by a medic to help with your severe blood loss.

I am with Shamusan on this. Ping ping's game is solid.
Please get more magic wands from DGman hor.

And we may need to prepare pails also. For the blood to be collected.
Dun waste. Blood bank can use.

Stretcher
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:04 pm

pushslice wrote:
the July 10th? yes! Very Happy

Just like last time.

Onz! Beer
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Dun worry, I am already a regular blood donor... just contact HSA, they know my blood types and will pack them nicely...

Ping_Ping: practice your drivers and woods ah... it can get very tiring if everytime I have to let you shoot your second shots first... Rolling Eyes
Hmm... maybe I have to use hybrid or irons, then we can have second shots together...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Haha. Bro wmf, if you're playing keppel, ping ping will be playing her second, third, and fourth shot while you are pretending to be in NS. So please bring more balls. Or, you can call the boys there to deliver balls to you. Haha.

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add it's either army NS or navy NS!
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:21 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Dun worry, I am already a regular blood donor... just contact HSA, they know my blood types and will pack them nicely...

Ping_Ping: practice your drivers and woods ah... it can get very tiring if everytime I have to let you shoot your second shots first... Rolling Eyes
Hmm... maybe I have to use hybrid or irons, then we can have second shots together...

It's ok. You'll have to re-tee everytime you hit an OB or Hazard. I have time to waste. Razz

And i don't think we'll be in the same buggy.. it's more convenient for me and YL to be in the same buggy since we seldom miss the fairway.

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Good one! Wmf will be watering the forest there with balls! Hmmm bro, what ball you use ah? If you use pro v1x maybe I shld play in the flight behind you!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:33 pm

ping_ping wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:

It's ok. You'll have to re-tee everytime you hit an OB or Hazard. I have time to waste. Razz

And i don't think we'll be in the same buggy.. it's more convenient for me and YL to be in the same buggy since we seldom miss the fairway.

Ah...see what I mean... time for you to grow up sista and stop relying on on your da jie for support Razz
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm

I like this division bwahahaha.

Reading the premier division thread is like reading a transcript of diplomats meeting. Very civil lor, even Duffy is quiet over there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next